No announcement yet.

Offensive Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing the OL isn't an easy task because there's not really such thing as a quick fix, especially not in our system. We've just got to pray that Myers/Kuper and Pears step up next season because we don't have many other options.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
      Mikey seems to be.
      That may not be a good thing.

Comment

So long as we get a DE and a DT in our first 4 picks, we can draft as many o-lineman as you guys want....

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
          That may not be a good thing.
          Unless you are looking at a complete change in attitude the lineman drafted this year will be second day picks. Just like every year except fosters bone head move.

SO few teams play the zone blocking scheme most of the leftovers will fall to Mikey in the 5-7 rounds.

I personally think cutler is gonna miss some serious time with concussions again until we get a massive influx of weight on the oline.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
            Unless you are looking at a complete change in attitude the lineman drafted this year will be second day picks. Just like every year except fosters bone head move.

SO few teams play the zone blocking scheme most of the leftovers will fall to Mikey in the 5-7 rounds.

I personally think cutler is gonna miss some serious time with concussions again until we get a massive influx of weight on the oline.
            See now I think Shanny knows we need to bulken up on the O-Line.

I think we could take a O-Lineman in the 3rd, 2nd or maybe even 1st.

Comment

Working...
            X