X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN SportsNation Mock

Take a look at this:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...?page=snmock07

I guess it's what happens when you let everyone vote. But, could you imagine this scenario for the Broncos? Anderson, Nelson, and Willis all available at 21. That would be something else.

damn that would be something else if anderson and willis dropped that far. i highly doubt that willis goes anywhere near 21 but if he did i would take him over anderson because we can get good talent in the 2nd and willis is a beast. Then again we already have vaughn webster and green and they are all decent lbs so that would be a tough pick.
    Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
    Supporting this staff!
    Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

There is a reason why these teams pay people to scout and pick their players, and this draft just proves the value of those people.
      "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thats what happens when polls are taken. Thats a horrid mock. I do like the fact that they have the Broncos passing on Staley. I would also be ecstatic if Ginn goes before #21, this way Shanny doesnt have the option...

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Staley in KC would make me throw up a little in my mouth.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
            There is a reason why these teams pay people to scout and pick their players, and this draft just proves the value of those people.

Considering what a crap shoot scouting a player is,

I don't think joe schmo from the street would do any worse.

Historically, the expert scouts have not been perfect in their selections.

Comment

If we passed up Willis, I would not know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFuture6
                Thats what happens when polls are taken. Thats a horrid mock. I do like the fact that they have the Broncos passing on Staley. I would also be ecstatic if Ginn goes before #21, this way Shanny doesnt have the option...
                there's no way Shanny would take a WR. Doesn't make any sense. We just added two great targets for Cutler in Stokely and Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by BSmitty7
                  there's no way Shanny would take a WR. Doesn't make any sense. We just added two great targets for Cutler in Stokely and Graham.
                  Ha, I wish there was no way. I think you are underestimating Shanny though. He goes for the guy he wants no matter how bad our DL is

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                  X