running back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running back ?

Mike S. usually drafts a running back, so i was wondering if you think he will this year and if so what one?

Chris henry is a beast but i don't know what round he is projected to go.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unc69it
      Mike S. usually drafts a running back, so i was wondering if you think he will this year and if so what one?
      I believe he will as an insurance pickup. I could see the Broncos taking a guy like Chris Henry/Michael Bush in the 3rd/4th rounds. Or maybe draft a RB that is more of a receiving threat rather than rushing for the 3rd down plays. Do you guys see it that way?? It makes sense to me.

Comment

Mike didn't draft a running back last year and I don't think we'll see one this year. Ceciel Sapp is getting converted to tail back and guys like Cedric Cobbs and Andre Hall are there for back up. There are to many other holes to fill, and everyone knows that any running back can have success. If anything, there will be another undrafted signee

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
          Mike didn't draft a running back last year and I don't think we'll see one this year. Ceciel Sapp is getting converted to tail back and guys like Cedric Cobbs and Andre Hall are there for back up. There are to many other holes to fill, and everyone knows that any running back can have success. If anything, there will be another undrafted signee
          parden where do you think Mike Bell came from if he didn't draft a RB last year
          Founder of www.NFLDraftBoard.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminatrix

Mike Bell went undrafted....He came as a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminatrix
              Mike Bell was an undrafted free agent that Shanahan signed.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Bush with a late 3rd pick. STEAL STEAL STEAL!

Comment

Working...
                X