Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Mock Before the Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last Mock Before the Draft

    Rnd Sel. # Team Player Position School
    1 1 OAK J. Russell QB LSU
    1 2 DET G. Adams DE Clemson
    1 3 CLE A. Peterson RB Oklahoma
    1 4 TB C. Johnson WR Georgia Tech
    1 5 ARI J. Thomas OT Wisconsin
    1 6 WAS A. Okoye DT Louisville
    1 7 MIN L. Hall CB Michigan
    1 8 ATL L. Landry S LSU
    1 9 MIA B. Quinn QB Notre Dame
    1 10 HOU L. Brown OT Penn State
    1 11 SF A. Carriker DE Nebraska
    1 12 BUF P. Willis ILB Ole Miss
    1 13 STL A. Branch DT Michigan
    1 14 CAR J. Beason OLB Miami
    1 15 PIT P. Posluszny OLB Penn State
    1 16 GB M. Lynch RB California
    1 17 JAC R. Nelson S Florida
    1 18 CIN J. Anderson DE Arkansas
    1 19 TEN R. Meachem WR Tennessee
    1 20 NYG J. Staley OT Central Michigan
    1 21 DEN M. Griffin S Texas
    1 22 DAL D. Revis CB Pittsburgh
    1 23 KC D. Jarrett WR USC
    1 24 NE C. Houston CB Arkansas
    1 25 NYJ G. Olsen TE Miami
    1 26 PHI J. Moss DE Florida
    1 27 NO A. Ross CB Texas
    1 28 NE B. Meriweather S/CB Miami
    1 29 BAL B. Grubbs OG Auburn
    1 30 SD T. Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State
    1 31 CHI L. Timmons OLB Florida State
    1 32 IND J. Harrell DT Tennessee

    2 33 OAK D. Bowe WR LSU
    2 34 DET S. Smith WR USC
    2 35 TB M. McCauley CB Fresno State
    2 36 CLE D. Stanton QB Michigan State
    2 37 CHI T. Ugoh OT Arkansas
    2 38 ARI A. Spencer DE Purdue
    2 39 ATL A. Gonzalez WR Ohio State
    2 40 MIA A. Sears OG Tennessee
    2 41 MIN S. Rice WR South Carolina
    2 42 SF C. Davis WR LSU
    2 43 BUF A. Pittman RB Ohio State
    2 44 ATL R. McDonald DE Florida
    2 45 CAR E. Weddle S Utah
    2 46 PIT J. Wade CB Tennessee
    2 47 GB C. Johnson DE Georgia
    2 48 JAC T. Crowder DE Texas
    2 49 CIN T. McBride DT Tennessee
    2 50 TEN B. Siler ILB Florida
    2 51 NYG T. Tyler DT Ohio State
    2 52 STL E. Wright CB UNLV
    2 53 DAL J. Blalock OG Texas
    2 54 KC D. Free OT Northern Illinois
    2 55 SEA T. Jackson S/CB Syracuse
    2 56 DEN I. Alama-Francis DE Hawaii
    2 57 PHI B. Leonard RB/FB Rutgers
    2 58 NO Z. Miller TE Arizona State
    2 59 NYJ V. Abiamiri DE Notre Dame
    2 60 MIA B. Davis ILB Florida State
    2 61 BAL L. Woodley DE/OLB Michigan
    2 62 SD T. Shaw OLB Nebraska
    2 63 NYJ B. Mebane DT California
    2 64 TB R. Kalil C USC

    3 65 OAK R. Harris OT Notre Dame
    3 66 DET T. Edwards QB Stanford
    3 67 CLE J. Wilson CB Maryland
    3 68 TB B. Patrick TE Delaware
    3 69 ARI K. Irons RB Auburn
    3 70 DEN D. Harris ILB Michigan
    3 71 MIA D. Irons CB Auburn
    3 72 MIN A. Rouse S Viginia Tech
    3 73 HOU J. Higgins WR Texas-El Paso
    3 74 BUF D. Hughes CB California
    3 75 ATL Q. Moses DE Georgia
    3 76 SF M. Thomas DT Florida
    3 77 PIT M. Bush RB Louisville
    3 78 GB A. Davis CB NC State
    3 79 JAC A. Alleman OG Akron
    3 80 TEN D. Bazuin DE Central Michigan
    3 81 NYG R. Alexander OLB Oklahoma
    3 82 STL S. Bradley OLB Nebraska
    3 83 CAR M. Yanda OT Iowa
    3 84 KC S. Satele C Hawaii
    3 85 SEA J. Beekman OG Boston College
    3 86 DEN P. Soliai DT Utah
    3 87 DAL Q. Pitcock DT Ohio State
    3 88 NO J. Durant ILB Hampton
    3 89 NYJ M. Walker WR Central Florida
    3 90 PHI S. Piscitelli S Oregon State
    3 91 NE B. Atkins DE Miami
    3 92 BUF J. Marten OT Boston College
    3 93 SD J. Gattis S Wake Forest
    3 94 CHI L. Booker RB Florida State
    3 95 IND D. Clowney WR Viginia Tech
    3 96 SD F. Bennett CB South Carolina
    3 97 SF M. Ramirez OG Texas Tech
    3 98 IND T. Brown CB Texas
    3 99 OAK E. Everett OLB Florida


    Just gimme your thoughts and if you think something should be changed!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Well I think it's alright, but I'll tell you one thing Harris will not be available in the 3rd round. Other than that it's alright.
    Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

    John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

    SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

    Comment


    • #3
      The Vikings won't take Leon Hall in the first. Either Quinn, Landry, or maybe som1 else.

      Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
      I'm a BroncoForLife!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoForLife27
        The Vikings won't take Leon Hall in the first. Either Quinn, Landry, or maybe som1 else.
        Why wont they take Hall? Winfield is the only one worth a crap on that team. At S they have Sharper and D. Smith whom both did fine last year. Plus Childress has stated that he wants Jackson to be the guy.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27
          Why wont they take Hall? Winfield is the only one worth a crap on that team. At S they have Sharper and D. Smith whom both did fine last year. Plus Childress has stated that he wants Jackson to be the guy.
          They have Winfield, Smoot, and Griffen all playing CB...also they have stressed that
          they are looking offensive for this draft.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

          ^^^Get used to it.^^^

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GridironChamp
            They have Winfield, Smoot, and Griffen all playing CB...also they have stressed that
            they are looking offensive for this draft.
            Smoot was released and the Skins resigned him, and Griffin was recently arrested.

            CB is not out of the question for them, IMO, and Winfield isn't getting any younger.
            sigpic

            :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

            D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

            :logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Lorcust
              Smoot was released and the Skins resigned him, and Griffin was recently arrested.

              CB is not out of the question for them, IMO, and Winfield isn't getting any younger.
              Ya, NFL.com just hasnt updated thier depth chart... but i do remember hearing
              Smoot is back with the Skins. Griffen will probably still make the season though.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

              ^^^Get used to it.^^^

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GridironChamp
                Ya, NFL.com just hasnt updated thier depth chart... but i do remember hearing
                Smoot is back with the Skins. Griffen will probably still make the season though.
                Their pass defense was also their achilles heal, and even w/Smoot, they benched him last season in favor of Griffin at one point because he was so bad.

                I'd say Tedd Ginn Jr., Darelle Revis, or Jamal Anderson are their potential picks (the first two for their return expertise as well as filling other holes on the team).
                sigpic

                :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                :logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just from the Broncos perspective,
                  I LOVE THIS DRAFT !!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just from the Broncos perspective,
                    I LOVE THIS DRAFT
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Considering who is available in your mock... I'd have this:

                      Round 1:
                      S Michael Griffin/ Texas

                      Round 2:
                      DE Victor Adiamiri/ Notre Dame

                      Round 3A:
                      DT Marcus Thomas/ Florida or Trade: Kris Jenkins/ Carolina

                      Round 3B:
                      WR Mike Walker/ Central Florida
                      sigpic

                      :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                      D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                      :logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't think Ted Ginn falls to number 30. And frankly, I would absolutely hate that. If San Diego were to grab somebody like him they would instantly be back to where they were last year. And that's 12-4 - 14-2 sitting atop the AFC West.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You have three rounds and in each of those three rounds ignore the Browns needs.

                          If the Browns drafted that way in real life they would never improve. You draft to fill a need and Phil Savage, the GM of the Browns has said so himself that he will be drafting "Best Player Available for the Browns" NOT BPA. So, he will be drafting according to what the team needs not who everyone else thinks is good.

                          The Browns three top needs are OT, OG, and DE.

                          You have the Browns going RB, QB, CB.

                          Those do not fill any needs whatsoever on the team. Horrid mock.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            jeez....enough with mocks, im ready for the REAL draft...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                              You have three rounds and in each of those three rounds ignore the Browns needs.

                              If the Browns drafted that way in real life they would never improve. You draft to fill a need and Phil Savage, the GM of the Browns has said so himself that he will be drafting "Best Player Available for the Browns" NOT BPA. So, he will be drafting according to what the team needs not who everyone else thinks is good.

                              The Browns three top needs are OT, OG, and DE.

                              You have the Browns going RB, QB, CB.

                              Those do not fill any needs whatsoever on the team. Horrid mock.
                              No.... You think thier top needs are OT, OG, and DE.

                              According to most "experts" yes i use that loosley, your biggest needs are OL, QB,
                              and RB.... and considering where your going QB or RB will be the best bang for your
                              buck.
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                              ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X