Trade Down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Down!!!!

i hope the broncos management trades down we have too many holes to fill, by giving up picks to move up. At number 21 that is an attractive spot for teams to want to get into. we can collect extra picks and still fill our needs. how many picks do we have i know we have a#1,#2 and 2#3's do we have a 4and 5? i think we still have 2# 6's if anyone knows please email me on this.

I hope we trade down as well. There seem to be alot of good 2nd and 3rd round players at the positions we need.
    sigpic

Comment

trading down

i was listining to Mel Kiper last wk and he said that this is a weak draft at the top and looking at it he would rather have extra picks than a number one this year

Comment

i don't really see the ''many holes'' to fill on the broncos squad, yet again i don't know much as you guys but your only weakness looks to be a pass rusher right now...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by richardthebronco
          i hope the broncos management trades down we have too many holes to fill, by giving up picks to move up. At number 21 that is an attractive spot for teams to want to get into. we can collect extra picks and still fill our needs. how many picks do we have i know we have a#1,#2 and 2#3's do we have a 4and 5? i think we still have 2# 6's if anyone knows please email me on this.
          We don't have a 4th or 5th round pick. I agree with you about trading down. Teams like the Bucks, who pick 3rd in the second round and San Fran have multiple mid round picks and could be looking to trade up.

Comment

What I would do, is trade our 1st and 3rd for someones high 2nd and 3rd, then I we would have value in the third to possibly move into the lower half of the second round, leaving us with three round 2s and two 6s, take those three round twos get Justin Harrel, Spencer, Wendle. Use one 6th on oline and the other on wide out. I would look at David Ball. This guy has broken Jerry Rice's record of most TD receptions in college, and he ran about the same 40 time as Rice, and he goes to some college in New Hampshire. And get this....he isn't expected to get drafted because he ran a 4.7 40....but he has 4,600 career receiving yards in college He only missed Rice's record by like 30 yards.

Then we can have a party

But ill be the first to tell you that I dont know anything about college players or the draft, so dont take me seriously, this is the time of year where I sit back and listen to everyone else and come up with my own opinions on who to draft. Ive never seen these people play, but I like chicken.
            Last edited by WhatWould#7Do; 04-22-2007, 08:04 PM.
            "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by WhatWould#7Do
              What I would do, is trade our 1st and 3rd for someones high 2nd and 3rd, then I we would have value in the third to possibly move into the lower half of the second round, leaving us with three round 2s and two 6s, take those three round twos get Justin Harrel, Spencer, Wendle. Use one 6th on oline and the other on wide out. I would look at David Ball. This guy has broken Jerry Rice's record of most TD receptions in college, and he ran about the same 40 time as Rice, and he goes to some college in New Hampshire. And get this....he isn't expected to get drafted because he ran a 4.7 40....but he has 4,600 career receiving yards in college He only missed Rice's record by like 30 yards.

Then we can have a party

But ill be the first to tell you that I dont know anything about college players or the draft, so dont take me seriously, this is the time of year where I sit back and listen to everyone else and come up with my own opinions on who to draft. Ive never seen these people play, but I like chicken.
              thats a damn good strategy

Comment

Trade down in a weak draft? Brilliant!

Comment

man i hate chicken. unless its wings or strips. i can't just eat chicken legs or big wings like at kfc, there's too much skin and like blood vessels and cartledge and stuff... makes me sick to eat it.

anyway, stnzed, i don't think the draft is weak, it's just weak at the top end. there are lots of players with 2nd round grades at our positions of need. not a terrible strategy at all to move down as we could very well end up taking a player with a 2nd round grade in the 1st anyway.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

If that's true

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                    man i hate chicken. unless its wings or strips. i can't just eat chicken legs or big wings like at kfc, there's too much skin and like blood vessels and cartledge and stuff... makes me sick to eat it.

anyway, stnzed, i don't think the draft is weak, it's just weak at the top end. there are lots of players with 2nd round grades at our positions of need. not a terrible strategy at all to move down.

Ok! That is a good point!

How can you not like chicken?

Go get some Popeye's with a large gravy.....Just gravy! Not potatos and gravy!

Rip the skin off the bones and dunk it in the gravy! Delish!
                    Last edited by stnzed; 04-22-2007, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                      Ok! That is a good point!

How can you not like chicken?

Go get some Popeye's with a large gravy.....Just gravy! Not potatos and gravy!

Rip the skin off the bones and dunk it in the gravy! Delish!
                      i don't mind the skin as long as it's fried really crispy... i don't live near any popeyes and i settle for kfc. whenever i'm with others and we all just get a bucket of chicken, i can barely eat cause it's so greasy, and there's fat and cartledge and red stuff, and... i just don't like chicken. i can eat wings because i can eat them fast and don't have to think about it haha. i greatly prefer eating cows

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

i don't mind the skin as long as it's fried really crispy... i don't live near any popeyes and i settle for kfc. whenever i'm with others and we all just get a bucket of chicken, i can barely eat cause it's so greasy, and there's fat and cartledge and red stuff, and... i just don't like chicken. i can eat wings because i can eat them fast and don't have to think about it haha. i greatly prefer eating cows

Nothing beats some dead cow!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                          Nothing beats some dead cow!
                          i used to work at a fast food restaurant and we would make bacon cheeseburger chicken sandwiches. it's a good thing i only worked there for a couple summers cause i'd be dead...

i say, the only thing that beats dead cow is dead cow with dead chicken and pig on top

Comment

Originally posted by richardthebronco
                            The only two holes we really have are a pass rusher and a big body DT. There's no reason to move down. People can whine about how we need a safety or a WR, or any other position all they want, but last season the biggest problem on defense was the pass rush. Getting a big body in the middle and a legitimate pass rusher is the best solution to that problem. The offensive weaknesses were addressed in FA.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

i used to work at a fast food restaurant and we would make bacon cheeseburger chicken sandwiches. it's a good thing i only worked there for a couple summers cause i'd be dead...

i say, the only thing that beats dead cow is dead cow with dead chicken and pig on top

Dead cow FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X