Chances Of Moss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances Of Moss?

What are the chances of gettin moss? i think he would fit right in with our defensive scheme.. especially with bates... i heard he would use him as he did with jayson taylor... hopefully we trade down.. what do you guys think?
    sigpic

who did you hear the from. . . . the rumors on this website

not to much of a reliable source. but other than physical attributes i dont see too much taylor in moss. personally i hope we draft spencer his numbers were outstanding, while all moss did was sack troy smith a couple times with out anybody blocking him
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
      who did you hear the from. . . . the rumors on this website

not to much of a reliable source. but other than physical attributes i dont see too much taylor in moss. personally i hope we draft spencer his numbers were outstanding, while all moss did was sack troy smith a couple times with out anybody blocking him

so true..like i have been saying all along spencers is a much better player than moss imo. he has a non stop motor and the guy wants to play football its that simple the guy is a football player. The only thing that moss and taylor have in common is their bodies, taylor is 1000x more dominant and moss looks bored and lazy alot. its all about spencer if we go line at 21.
      Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
      Supporting this staff!
      Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

I also agree, Spencer would be a better choice. Look in the past decade and see all the great DE's to come out of Purdue.

Comment

Jarvis Moss or Anthony Spencer.....Make it so Shanahan!

How bout Moss in the 1st....Spencer in the 2nd?

Make it be Shanahan!

Comment

Originally posted by wishb0n3
            What are the chances of gettin moss? i think he would fit right in with our defensive scheme.. especially with bates... i heard he would use him as he did with jayson taylor... hopefully we trade down.. what do you guys think?
            Well you apparently don't want Moss on the team because you want to trade down. Going by some mock drafts, we might have to move up to get him. Moss is physically similar to Taylor, but I don't know if his talent is similar to Taylor's. Going off his physical attributes and what some experts have written about him, and what I have learned about his sack production in college, it would seem that he would be a good pick at #21.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
              Jarvis Moss or Anthony Spencer.....Make it so Shanahan!

How bout Moss in the 1st....Spencer in the 2nd?

Make it be Shanahan!
              I suggested this a few weeks ago... I would be in awe.

Comment

Working...
              X