X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BleedforBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Hardbodyaz
    After watching the goings on in the NFL.... and based on what ol Shanny can do as far as suprises go...ie Cutler....... I think Denver is going after Adam Gains. With the loss in our defense, we need a superstar at the line and I believe he is the man Shanny is looking at. It is not the pick detroit wants...they love those WRs and Calvin is too much to pass up. We can use our heavy hand and move up to grab Gains. All is too quiet in Denver right now and losing Myers might be that we are closing in on a huge deal. I would have never thought we would have moved in on the 6th pick last year ... so far back! This is not impossible! BELIEVE!
    Umm, Myers plays DT, and Adams is a DE, and Myers was a waste of space anyway so good riddance. Anyway, we'll have to give up a lot to move up enough to get Adams. Not worth it. Plus, there's a chance Jamaal Anderson might fall to us or at least fall enough to trade up a couple of picks so I think we should take our chances on Anderson, or maybe even Carriker (even though I really doubt he'll be there).

Leave a comment:

• Broncos86
    replied
    is this thread a joke? wow lol

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    After watching the goings on in the NFL.... and based on what ol Shanny can do as far as suprises go...ie Cutler....... I think Denver is going after Adam Gains. With the loss in our defense, we need a superstar at the line and I believe he is the man Shanny is looking at. It is not the pick detroit wants...they love those WRs and Calvin is too much to pass up. We can use our heavy hand and move up to grab Gains. All is too quiet in Denver right now and losing Myers might be that we are closing in on a huge deal. I would have never thought we would have moved in on the 6th pick last year ... so far back! This is not impossible! BELIEVE!
    You moved to the 11th pick last year... not the 6th.

Leave a comment:

• Sharpey
    replied
    i have seen a lot of strange posts and some have been of my own doing, but this one just made me cuss like there was no tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    Not bad for your first post... Adam Gains --> Gaines Adams? I would love to have Adams a part of the broncos, but I think we'd have to give up too much to trade up for him. The only player worth trading up that high is CJ, and you know the broncos would have to pay an arm and a leg. Denver will likely go with Moss or Spencer, if Carriker is gone that is.

Leave a comment:

• Hardbodyaz
    started a topic Gains

Gains

Working...
X