Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*RUMOR* NFL Sirius Radio - Briggs to Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elwayfan2k
    replied
    Id rather try and swing 2 Seconds *This year and Next* and our third *Either this year or next*
    I straight up dont like the idea of giving up a first ever

Leave a comment:

• BleedforBroncos
    replied
    I think we should wait until draft day and when our pick comes up, see who's left, then decide what we should do.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    I don't like the trade regardless of what we give up because any of the big name DEs in the draft will likely be taken by the time our number is called.

Leave a comment:

• ballen
    replied
    Don't like the straight trade. Maybe if we gave 21st and got the Bears 37th.

Leave a comment:

• hilife
    replied
    don't like it. We just need DJ to move to MLB and have just about anybody play SLB. We need pash rush.

Leave a comment:

• kcarr26
    replied
    haha...

someone finally noticed and mentioned that we make out good on all of our trades.. or most.

so the general census in Chicago is you (the fans) want him out regardless if he was willing to play?

Leave a comment:

• MilitantDBFan
    replied
    The Earth is Not Movin for Me......

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Would be a hell of a pick-up, but it wouldn't help our pass-rush problem at all.

Leave a comment:

• 85BearFan
    started a topic *RUMOR* NFL Sirius Radio - Briggs to Denver?

*RUMOR* NFL Sirius Radio - Briggs to Denver?

Sup Bronco fans? Its been a while...and from over here, still recovering from that terrible SB loss thanks to the most schizophrenic QB in league history

Whether this comes into fruition or not, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this kind of trade, that would most likely send the Broncos #21 pick (if not more) to the Bears for Lance Briggs. Keep in mind, the Bears turned down the 'Skins offer of #6 overall for Briggs + #31, a purported value of 1000 in draft points. Though, this kind of deal for the Bears would allow them to keep their #31, so there would not be as much urgency to trade down.

Bear fans reaction
Working...
X