5 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Days

5 Days until the long-awaited NFL Draft. I can't wait, no more mock drafts, no more rumors, no more Mel Kiper screaming at the tv camera... (though he will probably still do that after the Draft.)

how cool would it be if we got some steal that we all thought we had no chance at

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by mdterps
      no more mock drafts, no more rumors,......
      Not true..........Some of these guys will right away, start looking at next years draft class
      sigpic

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarJ
        Not true..........Some of these guys will right away, start looking at next years draft class
        Yeah if we give the farm for CJ we won't be looking at a #1 spot next year.

----------------------------------------------
        I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
          how cool would it be if we got some steal that we all thought we had no chance at
          We get Brady Quinn and run two QB sets, the defense won't know which QB is going to get the ball.

Comment

4 Days and 17 hours and 59 minutes and 30 seconds till the NFL draft.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
            X