Branch to 21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch to 21?

John Clayton stated on ESPN Radio, that Branch could fall as far as 21. Would anyone be able to believe if this were true? I would also hope the rumors of his fractures in his legs were false if we did take him at 21. Thoughts?

Welcome Travis!

Bailey Baby!

Originally posted by hellomrwilson56
    John Clayton stated on ESPN Radio, that Branch could fall as far as 21. Would anyone be able to believe if this were true? I would also hope the rumors of his fractures in his legs were false if we did take him at 21. Thoughts?

Well my thought is that Denver better jump on that if it indeed comes to pass.

Comment

I heard Branch actually has no Knees.

Thomas is Pipolar

CJ is a shemale

Okoye is actually 28 yrs old (Birth certificate forged)

Adams has been identified as the guy who sold Bonds roids

There that should get one of those guys to #21

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

There's no indication that Shanahan is even considering a DT in the first round.

It all depends on whether he thinks Alan Branch will become an elite penetrating DT or not. Because unless you are convinced that he's worth the risk, there's no point taking DT in the first round. There are certainly one-dimensional DTs available in the 2nd or 3rd round who can't penetrate much, but CAN clog the lanes and hold their ground.

A good one could be had cheaper than by using the #21 pick on Alan Branch.

Branch might not even be on Shanahan's board in the first at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
          There's no indication that Shanahan is even considering a DT in the first round.

It all depends on whether he thinks Alan Branch will become an elite penetrating DT or not. Because unless you are convinced that he's worth the risk, there's no point taking DT in the first round. There are certainly one-dimensional DTs available in the 2nd or 3rd round who can't penetrate much, but CAN clog the lanes and hold their ground.

A good one could be had cheaper than by using the #21 pick on Alan Branch.

Branch might not even be on Shanahan's board in the first at all.
          Actually Rasizer thinks it is possible.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=197638

Since Bate's system doesn't call for the DT to collapse the pocket then as you said it wouldn't be a good pick.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
          X