1 Oakland Raiders: Jamarcus Russel - QB LSU

2 Detroit Lions: Gaines Adams - DE Clem

3 Cleveland Browns: Joe Thomas - OT Wis

4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Calvin Johnson - WR GT

5 Arizona Cardinals: Trade with Dolphins for switched first round
    picks and the Phins second pick. 5 Miami Dolphins: Brady Quinn - WB ND

6 Washington Redskins: Laron Landry - S LSU

7 Minnesota Vikings: Adrian Peterson - RB OU

8 Atlanta Falcons: Levi Brown - OT Penn St.

9 Miami Dolphins: Trade with Cardinals, switch first rounders and give up second
    rounder. 9 Cardinals: Jamaal Anderson - DE Ark

10 Houston Texans: Darelle Revis - CB Pit

11 San Francisco 49ers: Adam Carriker - DE/DT Neb

12 Buffalo Bills: Patrick Willis - MLB Ole Miss.

13 St. Louis Rams: Amobi Okoye - DT Lou.

14 Carolina Panthers: Greg Olsen - TE Mia

15 Pittsburgh Steelers: Paul Posluszny - OLB Penn St.

16 Green Bay Packers: Marshawn Lynch - RB Cal

17 Jacksonville Jaguars: Jarvis Moss - DE Fl

18 Cincinnati Bengals: Alan Branch - DT Mich

19 Tennessee Titans: Tedd Ginn Jr. - WR OSU

20 New York Giants: Joe Staley - OT CMU

21 Denver Broncos: Reggie Nelson - S Fl

22 Dallas Cowboys: Robert Meachem -WR Tenn

23 Kansas City Chiefs: Trades first rounder to Indy for Indy's first
    round pick and Indy's third rounder. Colts : Lawrence Timmons - OLB FSU

24 New England Patriots (from SEA): Micheal Griffen - S Tex

25 New York Jets: Leon Hall - CB Mich

26 Philadelphia Eagles: Brandon Merriwether - S Mia

27 New Orleans Saints: Jon Beason - OLB Mia

28 New England Patriots: David Harris - ILB Mich

29 Baltimore Ravens: Anthony Spencer -DE/OLB Pur

30 San Diego Chargers: Dwayne Bowe -WR LSU

31 Chicago Bears: Anthony Gonzalez - WR OSU

32 Indianapolis Colts: Traded to KC for the 21st overall pick but
    also shipped out thier third rounder as well. Kansas City Chiefs : Dwayne Jarret - WR USC

This is assuming that Culpepper is released, and Green is traded to Miami... which
    would result in Okland picking up Dante. If this does happen, i think alot less trades
    would be made seeming everyone, at least in the top 10, has a good shot at one
    of thier top 2 guys. Now, that this rumor has died down, i can take it back to a normal.... although i finally tried to predeict some trades this time.

TRADES - Miami trades first rounder (9th overall) and 2nd rounder for The Cards
    first rounder.
    Chiefs trade thier first rounder to the Colts for the Colts first and third rounder.

Update in Yellow, prolly a few safter selections, and im sure i will update this thing
    about 5 more times before the draft.

Second update in dark orange.
    Last edited by GridironChamp; 04-25-2007, 03:28 PM.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Got any questions about why i put anyone there go ahead and ask.. i just didnt
    feel like giving my WHOLE reasoning for every pick.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I hope your wrong about our pick. Also i dont think Peterson will slip that far.
      PLus as much as KC needs one i dont think you guys are drafting a WR.
      Good stuff thogh FYI some of the colors are hard to read
      sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

i dont think tampaa would pass on adams over okoye. but who knows and i do not think merriweather is a first rounder. and the color scheme is horrible.

Comment

Aaahh....I can't read some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_Rampage
            i dont think tampaa would pass on adams over okoye. but who knows and i do not think merriweather is a first rounder. and the color scheme is horrible.
            Actually Gruden is "in love" with Okoye, he talked to him during the senior bowl
            and really liked what he heard/saw. Thats the only reaston i picked Okoye over
            Adams.

I will change the colors, i went with the NFL teams color thent he college teams
            color.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

That's a pretty awesome mock.

AP is projected/thought of to be the "Matt Leinart" of this draft.

Projected to go at number 3 but falls to number 10.

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
                I hope your wrong about our pick. Also i dont think Peterson will slip that far.
                PLus as much as KC needs one i dont think you guys are drafting a WR.
                Good stuff thogh FYI some of the colors are hard to read
                Well see, i was trying not to focus on who i think a team wants before thier pick.
                I tried doing it pick by pick, and with all DLs, whos value surpass or come close
                to Nelson's, had been taken. I then looked for a LB, but i was looking more MLB
                and nothing popped up, so it came down to Merriwether or Nelson... with Beason
                being and outside shot. Nelson is a playmaking Saftey that could complete your
                guys secondary.

Again, i was trying to think more based upon what a team needed for thier pick
                and for KC it came down to Ginn, Jarret, or Harrell. Under the assumption that
                Ginn is there i would hope KC is dealing off the third rounder and Hall for Kris
                Jenkins
                filling hte DT spot and leaving the KR spot open for competition against Jeff Webb.
                Ginn could be a #2 option and return kicks successfully.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                  That's a pretty awesome mock.

AP is projected/thought of to be the "Matt Leinart" of this draft.

Projected to go at number 3 but falls to number 10.
                  No one, at least IMO besides Cleveland has a screaming need for RB. A few teams
                  could use one, but they have bigger needs and there is a good player out there
                  to fufill them. I still think he will be the second best offensive player out of this
                  draft, but he just cant find a home until Houstan comes up. But watch out for
                  either Minnisota or the Buccs to throw a sneaky move in there and grab him.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

You know full well how I feel about your mock.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                      You know full well how I feel about your mock.
                      I do i do, but here is why i think the Browns will pick Quinn if he's there....

I saw about 2 or 3 articles when i was researching whle making this that said that
                      Romeo liked what he has heard from and seen out of Brady. The articles were
                      explaining to me why Frye wont work, and how Anderson isnt the right answer...

I was still unsure on your pick... then i heard this on ESPN ... "With the Trent Green
                      trade to Miami making no more progress, it has been expressed by the Browns
                      organization that they would like to aqquire Trent Green." Now, i dont think Cleveland
                      will out bid Miami where Green wants to play, but that tells me right there that you
                      guys are looking QB, at least IMO.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        This is assuming that Culpepper is released, and Green is traded to Miami... which would result in Okland picking up Dante. If this does happen, i think alot less trades would be made seeming everyone, at least in the top 10, has a good shot at one of thier top 2 guys.

Okay, I can buy this. Still a lot of assumptions, but that's pretty much the norm for ANY sort of mock draft. And I agree, it does kinda smooth out those top 5-6 picks.

Detroit trading Josh McCown to Oakland would accomplish much the same Top 6.

Just a little matter of all the cards falling the right way now, I guess. :o)
                        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

21 Denver Broncos: Reggie Nelson - S Fl
                          I would much rather trade UP and get Leron Landry IF we are going Safety in the first round. Though only if we can nab some DL help in the 2nd and 3rd round.

bah mispoke, thanks for the fix
                          Last edited by Colorado Bronch; 04-24-2007, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Bronch
                            I would much rather trade down and get Leron Landry IF we are going Safety in the first round. Though only if we can nab some DL help in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Me too. Then I would take Amobi Okoye in the 2nd, and hope Patrick Willis falls to the third.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Bronch
                              I would much rather trade down and get Leron Landry IF we are going Safety in the first round. Though only if we can nab some DL help in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Denver would need to trade UP quite a bit to get Landry.
                              "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Working...
                              X