My final first round Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    No one, at least IMO besides Cleveland has a screaming need for RB. A few teams
    could use one, but they have bigger needs and there is a good player out there
    to fufill them. I still think he will be the second best offensive player out of this
    draft, but he just cant find a home until Houstan comes up. But watch out for
    either Minnisota or the Buccs to throw a sneaky move in there and grab him.
    Cleveland have JAmal Lewis, they don+t have a screeming need for a RB

I almost wrote Jamal Anderson, but it was a few years since he wuit

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198

It's a one-year deal, and Jamal Lewis is NOT the back he once was. Cleveland's RB situation is shaky this year, and bad thereafter.
      "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Originally posted by CSU_stat
        It's a one-year deal, and Jamal Lewis is NOT the back he once was. Cleveland's RB situation is shaky this year, and bad thereafter.

and talents like Adrian Peterson don't come around too often.

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198

Jamal Lewis is not a set starter, yet, for Cleveland... Plus what the other two said...

One thing i did just realize though is that i dont have Leon Hall going in the first round....

I will have to go back over my draft to see if thats right.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Thank you for changing your mind Gridiron.

Having the Browns not pick Peterson doesn't mean the Browns won't get a running back. There are other RB's in later rounds and the Browns could even wait till next year. That's all good that Crennel likes Quinn based off of Weiss. However, Crennel isn't making the pick and it is Phil Savage that is. Savage has repeatedly said that drafting a QB does not make an impact on a team because that player has to sit. He wants players than will help right away and it is Joe Thomas who would. The offensive line has been horrid since the return and the presence of Thomas would immediately make the line far better this year and even better next year (if LeCharles returns).

Also, to say that Jamal Lewis is not starting material in the NFL is bunk. He has proven himself in the NFL over his career and should have another 1000 yard season w/ Cleveland. To help that the Browns have even signed Alan Ricard, Lewis' odl blacking buddy. That there should help right away, though I personally like Terrelle Smith and know he will be sorely missed. However, Ricard already knows Lewis' style and will help Lewis out.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              Thank you for changing your mind Gridiron.

Having the Browns not pick Peterson doesn't mean the Browns won't get a running back. There are other RB's in later rounds and the Browns could even wait till next year. That's all good that Crennel likes Quinn based off of Weiss. However, Crennel isn't making the pick and it is Phil Savage that is. Savage has repeatedly said that drafting a QB does not make an impact on a team because that player has to sit. He wants players than will help right away and it is Joe Thomas who would. The offensive line has been horrid since the return and the presence of Thomas would immediately make the line far better this year and even better next year (if LeCharles returns).

Also, to say that Jamal Lewis is not starting material in the NFL is bunk. He has proven himself in the NFL over his career and should have another 1000 yard season w/ Cleveland. To help that the Browns have even signed Alan Ricard, Lewis' odl blacking buddy. That there should help right away, though I personally like Terrelle Smith and know he will be sorely missed. However, Ricard already knows Lewis' style and will help Lewis out.
              I understand what your saying, but after updating my mock today im literally torn
              on who Cleveland will take.. .whether is AP or JT im not sure.. .The easy pick would
              be AP since then the Cards would have someone they care about available for
              thier pick and then the Skins would be the ones trading down.... But with JT gone
              then Arizona has no one on thier radar except for Levi Brown who they can get
              later.... Hence the trade i put on there today although im still debating on who i
              think the Browns will take.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
              X