Al Wilson still ours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson still ours?

Have been reading the threads and some people say he is still our property other says that we released him already(which is what i thought happened). Can someone please clear this up. Thanks

i cant read...

sigpic

Comment

lol "property"

Comment

The roster on denverbroncos.com still lists him on the team. His release might not be official yet.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stretch14
          Have been reading the threads and some people say he is still our property other says that we released him already(which is what i thought happened). Can someone please clear this up. Thanks
          He was officially released...

and also, He was officially released...

So that means, He is officially released...

And that He is no longer a bronco...

Because he got released...

he is free to seek offers with other teams...only thing holding him back is doctors. is that clear?

Comment

if hes gone and oficially been cut how come there has never been a press release from the broncos and how come he is still listed on the roster. saurbrun is on it and that move was just made and wilson was suppesedly cut 3 weeks ago. i think shanny is trying to talk him into retiring that way they can keep him on the roster in case he gets healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJuan
              if hes gone and oficially been cut how come there has never been a press release from the broncos and how come he is still listed on the roster. saurbrun is on it and that move was just made and wilson was suppesedly cut 3 weeks ago. i think shanny is trying to talk him into retiring that way they can keep him on the roster in case he gets healthy.
              The fact that Wilson still remains on the roster could possibly be because of paperwork, or because his condition from doctors has not allowed him to fully entertain offers from other teams. There WAS a press release and press conference by Al and his agent - he is available and still a part of the NFL, but is not currently signed by any team due to his conditon, therefore he still appears on bronco roster.

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                The fact that Wilson still remains on the roster could possibly be because of paperwork, or because his condition from doctors has not allowed him to fully entertain offers from other teams. There WAS a press release and press conference by Al and his agent - he is available and still a part of the NFL, but is not currently signed by any team due to his conditon, therefore he still appears on bronco roster.
                you say by al and his agent not by the team that is all im saying the team has never came out and said it

Comment

He HAS NOT been released yet......

See todays Denver Post article.... See the April 14th Rocky Mountain News article. He is still a Denver Bronco until otherwise stated. He will be released when the paperwork is filed. It is only a formality, a formality that has yet to come to fruition.
                  A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan

See todays Denver Post article.... See the April 14th Rocky Mountain News article. He is still a Denver Bronco until otherwise stated. He will be released when the paperwork is filed. It is only a formality, a formality that has yet to come to fruition.

Mili you're mistaken he's been released.

Edit: And just for safe measure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Wilson

Al Wilson, born June 21, 1977 in Jackson, Tennessee, is a American football middle linebacker who currently is a free agent, and went to the University of Tennessee and Jackson Central-Merry H.S.
                    Last edited by TXBRONC; 04-23-2007, 09:08 PM.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He was officially released...

and also, He was officially released...

So that means, He is officially released...

And that He is no longer a bronco...

Because he got released...

he is free to seek offers with other teams...only thing holding him back is doctors. is that clear?

And the other teams!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan

If you are just getting the RMN for 14apr you need another delivery boy.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                          He said DP JR.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                            How about Today's Denver Post article, is that good enough for you

Originally posted by April 23, Denver Post
                            But from another viewpoint, Johnson would seem counterintuitive. Do the Broncos dare strengthen a strength when they appear to have more pressing concerns? There is a hole at middle linebacker following Wilson's eventual release. The safety position has an alarming mix of 30-somethings and knee surgeries. The front four must no longer conjure up images of old Cleveland Browns, but match the vision of new defensive boss Jim Bates.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5728859

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain News April 14, 2007
                            While the Broncos aren't expected to officially file the paperwork with the league until next week - they did not file it Friday - Wilson said his goodbye to Denver football fans in a Cherry Creek office building, having been informed by the Broncos on Thursday night they will release the five-time Pro Bowl selection, ending an eight-year career with the team.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...484410,00.html

Define eventual for me
                            A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                              Mili you're mistaken he's been released.

Edit: And just for safe measure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Wilson

Al Wilson, born June 21, 1977 in Jackson, Tennessee, is a American football middle linebacker who currently is a free agent, and went to the University of Tennessee and Jackson Central-Merry H.S.
                              Wikipedia sources, you gotta be kiddin me. Anybody who has ever written anything of substance knows not to trust wikipedia. It is an open ended website. I could change that in a matter of moments and it would say something different. Come on Tex, you are better than that....

Comment

Working...
                              X