Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Shanahan goin to do a kRAzY trade in the first round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mike Shanahan goin to do a kRAzY trade in the first round?

Shanny is well knowed for being aggressive on draft day. Is this tradition goin to be broken this year?

Can Mike Shanahan stay with all his initial picks?

When I started to hear that he wants to do a monster trade, I just thought, "If he really wants to do it, he will, and he will not care about anything".

I've heard that he wants Thomas, or Calvin Johnson, I think its ok to trade our first round of the 2008 draft. I dont think it will woth much anyway.

So, I dont think so.

I really think that we'll get Johnsen, Briggs, or Jenkins. We've made a lot of noise this offseason. This team is being built to win now!

Comment

yea we r gonna have pick 32 next year so yea

think about it CALVIN JOHNSON SWEEEEEEEEEET

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I personally think they would be great picks. enough offense keeps defense off the field. i would be split on that.. and since i do not feel we can get either i will stop dreaming
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
          Shanny is well known for being aggressive on draft day. Is this tradition going to be broken this year?

When I started to hear that he wants to do a monster trade, I just thought, "If he really wants to do it, he will, and he will not care about anything".

I've heard that he wants Thomas, or Calvin Johnson, I think its OK to trade our first round of the 2008 draft. I don't think it will worth much anyway.

So, I don't think so.
          Here's something to consider. Just about every time its been said Shanahan wants this player or that player he has someone else in mind, for instance last year it was rumored that he wanted Vernon Davis but that wasn't the case he wanted Cutler.

I also read somewhere that many times players that Shanahan truely covets he pays little public attention to them so other teams don't catch wind of who he actually likes.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Tour
            Shanny is well knowed for being aggressive on draft day. Is this tradition goin to be broken this year?

I've heard that he wants Thomas, or Calvin Johnson, I think its ok to trade our first round of the 2008 draft. I dont think it will woth much anyway.

So, I dont think so.
            I think Shanny will trade up to 10th overall to lower teens...

Comment

I would be down for a big mega deal if we could move high and grab a top talent like thomas, CJ, or maybe even Okoye or Gaines Adams. Or maybe laron landry, who knows. But a real impact player that could come in and contribute immediately is what we really need. We have some wholes to fill, but nothing ultra glaring at the moment. Dline yes, but i would like to see what bates can do with what we have. Thats why i would like to get Okoye or Adams. I dunno, im tired of trying to figure things out, only 5 days and i will see what happens, and still cheer my broncos on one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                I think Shanny will trade up to 10th overall to lower teens...
                I can see Shanahan being able to move up into the teens but I don't think he has enough ammo to get all the way to the 10th pick.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  I can see Shanahan being able to move up into the teens but I don't think he has enough ammo to get all the way to the 10th pick.

Yeah.....without giving up all Day 1 picks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just watch.

We sell the farm, end up getting into a spot where we have the 2nd pick

Calvin Johnson is still on the board.

And we take Joe Thomas

just watch!

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco
                      Yeah.....without giving up all Day 1 picks.
                      And maybe the kitchen sink for good measure.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                        Just watch.

And we take Joe Thomas

just watch!
                        I agree. I've been saying this all day. Who says Johnson is the target? It could even be gaines adams. I can tell you this. No one on this board knows what's up Shanny's sleeve. That's why I pay more attention to those players not mentioned. People dont even know what Shanny feels are the teams positions of need. Furthermore, I dont think our front office cares about need in the first round. I think they go with the best player they can get their hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                          And maybe the kitchen sink for good measure.
                          I'm not with trading the farm but what difference does it make? Our front office have blown entire drafts. I'm satisfied if we can get a decent starter out of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                            I'm not with trading the farm but what difference does it make? Our front office have blown entire drafts. I'm satisfied if we can get a decent starter out of the draft.
                            Ture but they have never given up every pick for one player either.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                              Just watch.

And we take Joe Thomas

just watch!
                              i would die from pure joy if that happened
                              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                              While he sits by his hearth at home.
                              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X