Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR3Y
    replied
    He will be a TREMENDOUS talent in this league for years to come - however - the Broncos would have to mortgage their future for the next 3+ years to get C.J. and we are only a peice or 3 away from winning NOW!!!!

I would love to see a player the likes of C.J. play with Cutler and Javon/Marshall, etc. but the asking price is WAY to high for the Broncos....

Broncos need to go D-Line/Safety/LB with their 1st pick....

However, with Shanny, one never knows what crap he may pull out of his a$$ come Saturday....

I CAN'T WAIT

Leave a comment:

• Orange Cru$h
    replied
    I saw that too. Is any player worth that. Hope they know what they are doing..

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Deal still in the works. Our first 2nd and 3rd and next years first for #2 (or somthing like that)

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture6
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    If I'm not mistaken Spencer has 1st round grade so is if waste pick a wide receiver especially Ginn (in the 1st) we wont be able to draft Spencer.
    Yea, and chances are Crowder and Abiamiri are both gone by #70 also.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by 85BearFan
    You guys are in a prime position to take Meachem/Ginn/Bowe, and though Johnson would be awesome to have, I think one of those 3 WRs along with a DE, either Spencer/Crowder/Abiamiri in the 2nd is a good way to go as well.
    If I'm not mistaken Spencer has 1st round grade so is if waste pick a wide receiver especially Ginn (in the 1st) we wont be able to draft Spencer.

Leave a comment:

• SHELLBACKBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperD77
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5735840

Broncos fans should stop dreaming about wide receiver Calvin Johnson.

An NFL source says the Detroit Lions will trade their No. 2 overall draft pick, but will entertain offers only from teams with picks 3 through 10. That means the Broncos, with their No. 21 pick, likely are too far away to move up and get Johnson, the Georgia Tech star who is widely regarded as the draft's most cherished prize.

"Try to find a negative on him," said Jeffrey Foster, president of the NFL scouting service. "It's hard to do."

The Broncos made two trade proposals last month for the Lions' No. 2 pick, but were rebuffed. The chances of revisiting a deal for Johnson on draft day this weekend diminished with the Lions' decision to stay within the top 10 picks.

The Broncos could move up to the No. 10 pick by trading their first-round pick, second- round pick and one of their two third-round picks to the Houston Texans. But at that point, the Broncos likely wouldn't have enough left to deal with Detroit.

The only way the Broncos likely could get Johnson is if teams picking No. 3 through 10 don't make a serious bid for the Lions' No. 2 choice. That appears unlikely. There have been numerous reports that Tampa Bay, which has the No. 4 pick, will make a serious play for Johnson.
    I heard it all depends on what Oakland does with thier pick! I guess Shanahan is trying to go after Johnson. The deal would be dead if oakland takes him. I heard we'd have to give up a number of picks this year (includeing our 1st) AND our 1st next year.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    That's a girl you can take home to mom eh? >:-)
    Heh....

right

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    I love that Gopher game!

Theres this one chick in one of my classes, when she sneezes.........it sounds like what it sounds like when you smack teh gopher
    That's a girl you can take home to mom eh? >:-)

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Chidoze
    Well even I have to say that reading the umpteenth thread about a trade scenario is umpteen too many.

I'm kinda hoping this thread will stop those threads....but everyone knows they will keep popping up like the gopher game at Chucky Cheese.

So to moan about it is useless really, they wont stop just because so and so says.

And on another note, It's Tuesday. Only 4 days to go folks....:yippie: <------
    I love that Gopher game!

Theres this one chick in one of my classes, when she sneezes.........it sounds like what it sounds like when you smack teh gopher

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied

Just roll with it.

I'm going along the whole thing of how he hates any body that brings up the idea, and nobody likes Communists......yeah
    Well even I have to say that reading the umpteenth thread about a trade scenario is umpteen too many.

I'm kinda hoping this thread will stop those threads....but everyone knows they will keep popping up like the gopher game at Chucky Cheese.

So to moan about it is useless really, they wont stop just because so and so says.

And on another note, It's Tuesday. Only 4 days to go folks....:yippie: <------

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Pipes7
    I'd say a lack of imaginations are for communists!

Just roll with it.

I'm going along the whole thing of how he hates any body that brings up the idea, and nobody likes Communists......yeah

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Imaginations are for communists!

I'd say a lack of imaginations are for communists!

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Pipes7
    How dare anybody want to entertain anybody else.
    How dare anybody have wishful thinking.
    How dare anybody not "fall in line" with everybody else.

Damn you people!

Oh wait, on second thought.............if YOU don't like the thread.....why not just stay out of it.

-Disagreeing with someone's point or opinion is one thing.....to beyotch about it and call people names is another!
    Imaginations are for communists!

Leave a comment:

• pipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Cugel
    I've been arguing this for a solid week now, and fools keep making inane posts on the boards about "wouldn't it be cool. . . ."

Yeah, well it "would be cool" if the Broncos got Peyton Manning too, but that doesn't mean you should start a thread about every nonsensical idea that pops into your head!
    How dare anybody want to entertain anybody else.
    How dare anybody have wishful thinking.
    How dare anybody not "fall in line" with everybody else.

Damn you people!

Oh wait, on second thought.............if YOU don't like the thread.....why not just stay out of it.

-Disagreeing with someone's point or opinion is one thing.....to beyotch about it and call people names is another!

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    [Yeah, well it "would be cool" if the Broncos got Peyton Manning too, but that doesn't mean you should start a thread about every nonsensical idea that pops into your head!

awe come on cugel grow a skin man.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X