Adam Schein on top Prospects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schein on top Prospects...

Great Read... Always respected Shein's articles.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6729650

Calvin Johnson: I still don't think he'll end up as a Lion, but there's always a chance. And I don't think he'll call Cleveland home. Tampa can stay at No. 4 and still get the outstanding Georgia Tech product. I think somehow Johnson ends up playing for Jon Gruden.

Adam Carriker: The high-character, high-motor, Luis Castillo clone is likely rollin' with Nolan in San Francisco.

Patrick Willis: The Mississippi star will be the only other player the Niners consider. But Bills coach **** Jauron and general manager Marv Levy will be dancing as they get the card to the podium.

Alan Branch: The big man from Michigan is watching his stock fall. I don't think he's even remotely a lock to be a top 10 pick anymore, with his knack for taking plays off and his poor workouts. Branch could be a member of the Redskins, Dolphins or Falcons, but I really think he slips to St. Louis at 13.

Michael Griffin: Watch for this on draft day — the Texas safety goes higher than expected. Cincinnati loves him. Carolina will consider him at No. 14. He's in the mix with the Giants. And if he falls, he'll still be the first-round pick of either the Eagles or Chargers.

Jamaal Anderson: Carolina will have Anderson high on its board with 2007 likely being Mike Rucker's final season as a starter. I really think the defensive end becomes a Bronco.

continued at http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6729650

I would be happy with Anderson being a bronco...

all i know is adam schiens voice doesnt match his face. listen to him on nfl network and then look at his picture and it will cause mass confusion.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
      all i know is adam schiens voice doesnt match his face. listen to him on nfl network and then look at his picture and it will cause mass confusion.
      yeah , when you hear his voice it sounds like some middle aged guy, it's weird when you finally see what he looks like

i hate most of what he says and think he's pretty clueless at times, but that article seems pretty accurate
      sigpic

Comment

I listen to the afternoon blitz and I think he's excellent, one of the best, non-biased sportscasters in the biz. He calls it like he sees' it and has excellent insight and reasoning.

Comment

The important picks for Denver to watch are San Fran's, St. Louis Carolina Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, and New York. I'd like to see Anderson or Branch fall but theres lots of teams who want him as well. If we don't land one of these DL I think we may pick a safety, or Staley. I think we'd be better suited to try and trade back if theres anyone willing or a player a team wants like Maybe Griffin. I'd like to try to trade back and get Merriwether.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
            I listen to the afternoon blitz and I think he's excellent, one of the best, non-biased sportscasters in the biz. He calls it like he sees' it and has excellent insight and reasoning.

him and solomon are a good duo. i loved the beggining of free agency when they were breaking down all the signings. they had a lot of good things to say about the broncos this year.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
              him and solomon are a good duo. i loved the beggining of free agency when they were breaking down all the signings. they had a lot of good things to say about the broncos this year.

They have alot of good things to say about anyone who makes good smart moves, thats what I like about them so much. Solly is a smart, smart man and Schein compliments him very well with his own wealth of knowledge. Its nice to be able to listen to them, Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan, Gil Brandt, Bob Pappa, etc, all people who are unbiased and intelligent. While some do hold other teams higher and fall in love easily, they all maintain an excellent degree of professionalism and it shows during the season and post season and "off" season.

Comment

Working...
              X