Clear All

• Poz Poz Poz

Make it happen shanny make it happen.

Sweet, all we need is another WILL.

NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBigAl56
      Make it happen shanny make it happen.
      I like Poz's capabilities - NFL ready... Scouts not to impressed with his speed though.

Comment

best defensive player in the draft, occording to bill williamson of the post.

Comment

That's all you need to know to realize he won't be a bronco.

Williamson is an idiot.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

yeah speed is great but what has speed done for us these past 2 to 3 years, not a damn thing except let us down. Fastes set of linebackers in the NFL my a$$. Dont get me wrong i used to love our linebackers, and D.J is still one of my favs but Al had to go. He missed to many tackles, he was my favorite bronco, but so long al your half ass play wont cut no more. Thats why we need a guy who has a knack for tackling great ball instinctive skills smart and is a true natural leader. POZ Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
              Sweet, all we need is another WILL.

NOT.
              I would not mind him, he played SAM at Penn St. before being moved to MIKE last year.

All 3 first round OLB (timmons, beason, and puz) have playing experience at SAM from the college careers, and I would definately be alright with any of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000
                I would not mind him, he played SAM at Penn St. before being moved to MIKE last year.

All 3 first round OLB (timmons, beason, and puz) have playing experience at SAM from the college careers, and I would definately be alright with any of the three.
                Im all for Timmons and Beason but not Poz. He just seemed to level off his senior year. The potential for Timmons and Beason is sooo much higher than Poz. Plus getting Beason just means we get another LB from the U!!! You know how well that usually works out!
                sigpic

Comment

He actually played Inside LB in the new 3-4 Penn was playing this year.

Comment

If you believe that...........you have no idea who else is in the draft then huh

Comment

Pozlusny is one of the most OVERRATED players in the draft. I can think of at least 6 LBs off the top of my head that I would rather have.

Comment

Working...
                      X