Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskin Fans on our interest in CJ

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/s...d.php?t=196568

From ALLWORLD: "Wow, I cant believe they would give up that much for the POSSIBILITY of a great player. They do this and I dont give a damn how good CJ turns out to be he is not worth all of those picks.

Here's to Denver now being the morons of the NFL "

Funny... didnt washington trade a guy to Denver by the name of...Champ Bailey? Geeewiz... Denver really the morons of the NFL...
    Last edited by DTownNative; 04-24-2007, 12:02 PM.

whats funny is i spent about 2 hours looking at other team forums to see what they thought of us looking at johnson
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative

From ALLWORLD: "Wow, I cant believe they would give up that much for the POSSIBILITY of a great player. They do this and I dont give a damn how good CJ turns out to be he is not worth all of those picks.

Funny... didnt washington trade a guy to Denver by the name of...Champ Bailey? Geeewiz... Denver really the morons of the NFL...
      Na...

It's always easier to stand aside, watch, look and point but if you never take chances in life you never get anywhere.

They're just bitter because of all the chances they've taken in the past have failed. Two words: Adam Archuleta

We've made some great off season moves and can afford to lean on a few speculations. Granted one guy is not the answer but if Calvin Johnson turns out to be the player everyone is expecting him to be, everyone will say, "told you so." If he turns out to be a bust, "told you so."

Step outside of the box and take a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
        Na...

It's always easier to stand aside, watch, look and point but if you never take chances in life you never get anywhere.

They're just bitter because of all the chances they've taken in the past have failed. Two words: Adam Archuleta

We've made some great off season moves and can afford to lean on a few speculations. Granted one guy is not the answer but if Calvin Johnson turns out to be the player everyone is expecting him to be, everyone will say, "told you so." If he turns out to be a bust, "told you so."

Step outside of the box and take a risk.
        I agree 100% about them being BITTER... I mean they really havent had much success in Washington...

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96
          whats funny is i spent about 2 hours looking at other team forums to see what they thought of us looking at johnson
          Here's what niner fans think of our interest: much better analysis:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/th...=59570&start=0

Originally posted by ilikecows699:
          "i hate the broncos it seems like they make a dramatic move ever year and it makes me so jealous"

...haha

Comment

this coming from Redskin fans??? LMAO!! Aren't the Redskins the guys that get all these big names, pay them outrageous amounts of money and still stink/??? LMAO!

Note to Redskins: You might think of Denver as now being the morons of the NFL, that's opinion....It's fact that your teams front office are PROVEN morons.
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Frankly, if the Broncos FO gives up all those picks, I might have to agree with the doofus skins fans

Comment

we would trade our 1st 2nd 3rd and 1st next year. AND STILL BE in a better draft situation then the redskins for the next 2 years.. thats how dumb the Front office is in Washington.

Comment

I think it's quite funny that Redskins fans are bashing us about the possibilities of risk and reward in regards to a player.

Also, it's funny coming from a team who places little, if no value on the draft at all, since they're not even signed with a scouting service.

Tools.

Comment

I've always thought Skins fans are some of the most obnoxious in the NFL. Now I know why.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

One, What the hell do Redskin fans know about trading up into the top 10? They are always there to start with. Second, they should total up all the picks they have given away and look at the players they got in return. Third, They gave about that much up for Portis (Champ worth at least a 1st and a 3rd, and they thru in a 2nd rounder).

Moving on....

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                        I've always thought Skins fans are some of the most obnoxious in the NFL. Now I know why.
                        Its not wonder they dress up like pigs. Lots of pork to pay their horrible players!
                        sigpic

Comment

We should all go over there and let them know how stupid they are.

Comment

Waiting on my account to be accepted.........

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                              We should all go over there and let them know how stupid they are.

A little off topic....but that quote is hilarious....the guy can't even spell his favorite qb's name right.
                              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
                              X