No announcement yet.

Redskin Fans on our interest in CJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the team that has the worst owner in the league (money wasting wise) talking crap about the Broncos (one of the smartest owners/GM in the league)....

Talk about calling the kettle black

Morons!!!!

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

I think the fact that they have the 6th pick overall (means they suck), but no 2nd, 3rd, OR 4th round pick in this year's draft, shows how dumb their front office is for trading away their picks and having nothing to show for any of them, except a huge void that needs to be filled...
      Last edited by DTownNative; 04-25-2007, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I remember going on there a while ago and they were calling the Portis/Bailey trade a "wash"

It made me lmfao for a good while.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

It's painfully obvious that the Redskins are the worst managed team in the Salary Cap era. There may be teams with more losing seasons or worse records, but they are by far the team in the worst position. It is known around the NFL that you have to build through the draft NOT through free agency.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Worst All-Time First-Round Picks...

Washington: 2
            Denver: 0

Morons...

Comment

i going to have to start reading that messageboard more. those guys are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Worst All-Time First-Round Picks...

Washington: 2
                Denver: 0

Morons...
                I noticed that, in addition to these picks, Washington actually traded with Pittsburgh
                for another bust, Huey Richardson. Were I a Redskins fan and wanted to criticize
                Denver or anyone else over any offseason or draft moves, I think I would change my
                allegience first.

-----

Comment

Working...
                X