• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by DTownNative
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Worst All-Time First-Round Picks...

Washington: 2
    Denver: 0

Morons...
    I noticed that, in addition to these picks, Washington actually traded with Pittsburgh
    for another bust, Huey Richardson. Were I a Redskins fan and wanted to criticize
    Denver or anyone else over any offseason or draft moves, I think I would change my
    allegience first.

-----

Leave a comment:

• specialblend154
    replied
    i going to have to start reading that messageboard more. those guys are ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Worst All-Time First-Round Picks...

Washington: 2
    Denver: 0

Morons...

Leave a comment:

• fxblitz
    replied
    It's painfully obvious that the Redskins are the worst managed team in the Salary Cap era. There may be teams with more losing seasons or worse records, but they are by far the team in the worst position. It is known around the NFL that you have to build through the draft NOT through free agency.

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    I remember going on there a while ago and they were calling the Portis/Bailey trade a "wash"

It made me lmfao for a good while.

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    I think the fact that they have the 6th pick overall (means they suck), but no 2nd, 3rd, OR 4th round pick in this year's draft, shows how dumb their front office is for trading away their picks and having nothing to show for any of them, except a huge void that needs to be filled...
    Last edited by DTownNative; 04-25-2007, 09:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TR3Y
    replied
    This is the team that has the worst owner in the league (money wasting wise) talking crap about the Broncos (one of the smartest owners/GM in the league)....

Talk about calling the kettle black

Morons!!!!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream
    I think it's quite funny that Redskins fans are bashing us about the possibilities of risk and reward in regards to a player.

Also, it's funny coming from a team who places little, if no value on the draft at all, since they're not even signed with a scouting service.

Tools.
    I agree. While they are dissing us over taking a long look at Johnson, they might do
    better in their own regard if they could take their eyes off their own johnsons.

-----

Leave a comment:

• specialblend154
    replied
    Originally posted by evendelae
    I've always thought Skins fans are some of the most obnoxious in the NFL. Now I know why.

OMG THEY ARE!!!!!

i live in northern virginia and it is soo horrible!!!

skins fans literally think that every year is there year and they are going to win the superbowl. they are simply retarded. when smoot left they were happy to get him out. now hes back and they think its the best thing in the world. When archuleta came to town and they gave him 50 mil to be a special teams player they got all excited.

the worst part is they get all drunk and start "hailing to the redskins" and yelling and wishing they could make out with joe gibbs. its sooooooooo bad how annoying they get.

you have no idea how much stupid doug williams comments i still hear from my friends eventhough that was over 15 years ago!

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    Originally posted by Nas
    the Washington Post referred to us as "being a team with a glass jaw, you just need to be physical with them."
    The washington post is the most biased, rumor-creating, and non-credible source in professional sports...they have always have hidden agendas - its no wonder why skins fans hated around the league.

BTW... are you going to the Nas concert tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Wigglesworth
    replied
    They're still pissed at us for completely ripping them off on the Portis trade and subsequent other trades. It seems that recently a draft doesn't go by that Denver isn't in possession of a Washington pick or using one for trade bait.

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    Originally posted by Anikai
    Posted on the 49er forum
    "i hate the broncos it seems like they make a dramatic move ever year and it makes me so jealous"
    Already posted on page 1 of this thread...

Leave a comment:

• Anikai
    replied
    Posted on the 49er forum
    "i hate the broncos it seems like they make a dramatic move ever year and it makes me so jealous"

Leave a comment:

• kcarr26
    replied
    Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
    I went over there once and got banned after disagreeing with someone's statement that Portis is the fastest RB in the league. Be careful, vaya con dios.

Not after Washington made him beef up

I was thinking back... he's pretty good as it is.. but had he stayed in Denver, he'd be pretty damn good.

I wont waste my time over there, however, I would like to see some of your posts over there str8

Leave a comment:

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by DTownNative
    [B]Here's to Denver now being the morons of the NFL "

That's the most ironic statement I've heard in this thread.

They gave us a first round pick, and a third (anything else?), to take QB Jason Campbell.

Washington is actually considering one of the top QB's in the draft this year with their first round pick.

If they do take a QB, not only did they waste a first round pick on a QB 2 years ago, but they gave up a first/third rounder for that wasted QB.

Now that's moronic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X