Shaun Rogers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Rogers?

So if I'm not mistaking the Broncos were interested in trading for this guy from the Lions. If Kris Jenkins is for sure gone to the Rams, does that aim our focus to Rogers once again? I would definately not complain pairing him up with Warren in the middle.

Maybe. Let me call up Mike Shanahan and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
      So if I'm not mistaking the Broncos were interested in trading for this guy from the Lions. If Kris Jenkins is for sure gone to the Rams, does that aim our focus to Rogers once again? I would definately not complain pairing him up with Warren in the middle.
      if this is true it would be a great day in bronco-land once again..

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
        I woudn't complain either. The only problom is Marinelli is extremly high on Rogers, and if i remember correctly, when healthy he called Rogers the best DT in the league and one of the best d-line men out there. It would be nice to get that for a third round pick, but that is unlikely.

Maybe we could package a third and a 2008 pick to get Rogers. Rogers and Warren would make a beastly pair of DT, that fit perfectly in Jim bates system and would certainly make our DE and LB look much better. What could be better then 2 340IB+ DT?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockies24
          I woudn't complain either. The only problom is Marinelli is extremly high on Rogers, and if i remember correctly, when healthy he called Rogers the best DT in the league and one of the best d-line men out there. It would be nice to get that for a third round pick, but that is unlikely.

Maybe we could package a third and a 2008 pick to get Rogers. Rogers and Warren would make a beastly pair of DT, that fit perfectly in Jim bates system and would certainly make our DE and LB look much better. What could be better then 2 340IB+ DT?
          With Rogers already having been suspended for substance abuse (diet drug) I thin a 3rd and a conditional 3rd next year would be a good deal for both teams.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

I'd give up a 3rd rounder for him. Why not? We can still fix somethings with making that trade. I would imagine Shanny would try to drive down the price for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697
              if this is true it would be a great day in bronco-land once again..

I see it as a great day in Bronco land already.. but that would make is HUGE.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Our interior line would weigh 670 punds. Thats massive. But I would love the addition.
                sigpic

Comment

Quit dreaming. The Lions would take about an $11m cap hit if they dumped Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                  X