FUNNY 2007 MOCK DRAFT -- read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evendelae
    Honey, that wasn't a swipe at those players, that was a swipe at the Broncos FO.

It's unfortunate you have to overreact to absolutely everything said about the Browns. It really makes the forum as much less fun place to post.
    I dunno.

I giggle alittle when i see him go ape ****

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
      The person that wrote this article clearly has no respect whatsoever about him and does not have a good head on his shoulders.

The Browns that Denver has signed in recent years are Butch Davis' castoffs. Do you all understand that?! Butch Davis castoffs!! Butch Davis castoffs!!!

The above are not Butch Davis castoffs. They are players proud to have been Browns and I am proud to call a Brown. Pioneers of the NFL. Gerard Warren, Mike Myers, Courtney Brown, Alvin McKinley and god knows who else are not pioneers of football. Considering them in the same breadth as the above is a complete disrespect to these fine individuals.
      You are going to be the first ever person to die of a heart attack over a stupid mock draft.

Congrats!

Comment

I didn't laugh once. The Brushback mock is MUCH funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
          I didn't laugh once. The Brushback mock is MUCH funnier.
          For sure.

Brady Quinn going to Indy.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
            Where's the Lombardi to back it up?
            That statement there proves your ignorance.

I do hope you are aware that the Lombardi trophy came about after 1966? You do know this right? You also do know that football did not begin with the first Super Bowl. I do hope you know that as well.

Lombardi doesn't mean jack in the NFL pre-1966. NFL Titles though, that does mean a heck of a lot pre-1966 and the Browns had 10 and every single one of the above players has that title, other than Ozzie Newsome of course.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I do hope you are aware that the Lombardi trophy came about after 1966? You do know this right? You also do know that football did not begin with the first Super Bowl. I do hope you know that as well.

Lombardi doesn't mean jack in the NFL pre-1966. NFL Titles though, that does mean a heck of a lot pre-1966 and the Browns had 10 and every single one of the above players has that title, other than Ozzie Newsome of course.
              And since then they are in the abyss known as the Top 10 of the draft

Comment

Seriously though, why do you get mad about everything? The post made no fun of those Browns players. All it said was we were taking ex-Browns, tell me where it is making fun of them. You just need to calm down not every post is a bash on the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                  For some odd reason I didnt laugh at all during that Mock.

Anyone else experience this?

Yep.
                  Romans 10:9
                  John 3:16

Comment

is it just me or is Charlie Brown a whiner?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and you were around to enjoy that, I'm sure. And no matter what you've fooled yourself into thinking, the Baltimore Ravens are the organization that won those titles. I don't care if a lawsuit gave them back to Cleveland, they were gotten by the Ravens.

Originally posted by Anikai
                      is it just me or is Charlie Brown a whiner?
                      I believe you're spot on in that assessment.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

when I was scrolling down the page, I saw Charlie's sig way too many times, and I instantly knew that he was butt hurt about something....it's really annoying...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
                          when I was scrolling down the page, I saw Charlie's sig way too many times, and I instantly knew that he was butt hurt about something....it's really annoying...
                          He just made ignore for me.... It's blissful.

Charlie is the Bob of Broncomania.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

only good part is the part where it says the only former clevand browns not on the broncos roster

props to snk16 on the sig thx brother

Comment

Browns, Raiders, and Dolphins fans are all bitter because their teams dont win.

Comment

Are your posts the result of your nepolean complex? Do you feel that the forum is where you need to establish your superiority over others with your responses? and why is it that you have to offer some gift of knowledge to the world at the mention of your Cleveland Brownies?

Comment

Working...
                                X