• Show
Clear All

Hopefully Anderson slides to #21.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
      Brady Quinn

Leon Hall

Dwayne Jarrett
      personally dont even think hall is that good and im a huge UM fan...marlin jackson was a better prospect in my mind and he went at the bottom of the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
        That would be a great for Houston...if they pick him. A star RB is a way for their fans to forgive them for not picking Bush or Young.

I doubt he gets past Minnesota at #7 though. If I were a Texans fan, I would want them to trade up to secure Peterson.
        Well i got Minn. going with Quinn with thier pick.

Also, nice one Locrust... Hall... i have him out of the first round in my mock.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Alan Branch in the 1st.Ryan Kalil will fall to the 2nd part of the 2nd rnd because of his position.

Comment

Leon Hall
            &
            Reggie Nelson
            "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
            R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Marshawn Lynch falls into the 2nd round because GB wants Greg Olsen.

Comment

Originally posted by Neight
                Marshawn Lynch falls into the 2nd round because GB wants Greg Olsen.
                I don't see them passing on a possible franchise running back when Olsen is the best of a very weak TE class, not first round worthy and considering the lack of options GB has at running back.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

I havent seen any mock that has this guy going past 10 really.

Levi Brown...

I could definitely see him slipping. If guys like Peterson or Quinn fall even one or two spots, that puts teams with multiple needs in a tight spot. On one hand they could take Brown, the tackle that they need. On the other hand if a great franchise skill player like peterson or quinn falls to them, they could take them and try to address their O line needs in the second and third rounds.
                  09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

Loved McD 's first full FA. Can't wait to see the draft.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Any center since we don't have one.

Comment

Working...
                  X