Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muffcon350
    replied
    I havent seen any mock that has this guy going past 10 really.

Levi Brown...

I could definitely see him slipping. If guys like Peterson or Quinn fall even one or two spots, that puts teams with multiple needs in a tight spot. On one hand they could take Brown, the tackle that they need. On the other hand if a great franchise skill player like peterson or quinn falls to them, they could take them and try to address their O line needs in the second and third rounds.

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Originally posted by Neight
    Marshawn Lynch falls into the 2nd round because GB wants Greg Olsen.
    I don't see them passing on a possible franchise running back when Olsen is the best of a very weak TE class, not first round worthy and considering the lack of options GB has at running back.

Leave a comment:

• Neight
    replied
    Marshawn Lynch falls into the 2nd round because GB wants Greg Olsen.

Leave a comment:

• CJ_5256
    replied
    Leon Hall
    &
    Reggie Nelson

Leave a comment:

• utebroncofan
    replied
    Alan Branch in the 1st.Ryan Kalil will fall to the 2nd part of the 2nd rnd because of his position.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
    That would be a great for Houston...if they pick him. A star RB is a way for their fans to forgive them for not picking Bush or Young.

I doubt he gets past Minnesota at #7 though. If I were a Texans fan, I would want them to trade up to secure Peterson.
    Well i got Minn. going with Quinn with thier pick.

Also, nice one Locrust... Hall... i have him out of the first round in my mock.

Leave a comment:

• BIG HOUSE
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorcust
    Brady Quinn

Leon Hall

Dwayne Jarrett
    personally dont even think hall is that good and im a huge UM fan...marlin jackson was a better prospect in my mind and he went at the bottom of the first round

Leave a comment:

• columbiaskinny
    replied
    Hopefully Anderson slides to #21.

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorcust
    Brady Quinn

Leon Hall

Dwayne Jarrett

none of those would really be that surprising

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Brady Quinn

Leon Hall

Dwayne Jarrett

Leave a comment:

• **OrangeTerp**
    replied
    Definitely Alan Branch with his so called "stress fracture".

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    AP will fall down to around 10th.

That would be a great for Houston...if they pick him. A star RB is a way for their fans to forgive them for not picking Bush or Young.

I doubt he gets past Minnesota at #7 though. If I were a Texans fan, I would want them to trade up to secure Peterson.

Leave a comment:

• delaranta
    replied
    Originally posted by bshaw36
    Buffalo is in dire need of a RB. I dont forsee peterson slipping past them. Lynch maybe but GB and tennessee could use RB also.
    If Peterson is available at pick #12, that is a pretty big slip considering he is considered one of the five or six best players in this draft.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    AP will fall down to around 10th.

Leave a comment:

• bshaw36
    replied
    Buffalo is in dire need of a RB. I dont forsee peterson slipping past them. Lynch maybe but GB and tennessee could use RB also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X