No announcement yet.

Bengals, Giants, Patriots interested in Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if there would be any penalty towards the Giants if they signed Wilson? It seems kinda shady to say he failed a physical and call off a trade, and then turn around and sign him now that there is no compensation required. It seems like there should be something in the CBA that protects teams from doing this to one another.
    I'll duel you left-handed

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

Comment

Originally posted by delaranta
      Does anybody know if there would be any penalty towards the Giants if they signed Wilson? It seems kinda shady to say he failed a physical and call off a trade, and then turn around and sign him now that there is no compensation required. It seems like there should be something in the CBA that protects teams from doing this to one another.

thats called a smart FO. they will get a great player with no compensation needed.
      sig pic removed by mod staff.
      we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Wilson will be back in Denver this year just at a lesser price? I think this was all a ploy to get him to take a pay cut, or maybe his injury is THAT bad, in which case it makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
          this is really off topic but i noticed that this thread has over 300 views with only 12 responses. it isnt just this thread but numerous. it seems like everyone wants to read but not contribute to the thread. kinda lame if you ask me.

or it could be other teams spying on us? hmmmm redskins or lions fans maybe??
          No only 12 people replied because the rest threw their keyboard against the wall as hard as they could when the thought of Al as a Patsy crossed their mind. Luckily for me i have a spare key board
          sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Working...
          X