Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public speaking is not as easy as it looks

I have had to do it...and it sucks lol.

You can practice and practice all you want but when you get up there in front of all those people, all listening to your every word, it is a whole other ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      Just a sign of poor public speaking abilities...natorious through out all poor public speakers. Wanna see a good public speaker, watch a Bill Clinton SOTU address.

im actually a republican but bill clinton always had great speeches. i wasnt for a lot of his views but he knew how to capture a crowd and make his ideas sound smart. bush should have taken a speech class in college.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
        im actually a republican but bill clinton always had great speeches. i wasnt for a lot of his views but he knew how to capture a crowd and make his ideas sound smart. bush should have taken a speech class in college.
        Can't teach charisma.......

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
          I would rather a person be true and honest with what they are saying than make something sound pretty just to capture a crowd. I enjoy very much listening to Bush's speeches because he's arrogant and tells it like it is, much the same way Rummy did. Public speaking isn't easy and few have mastered it the way MLK Jr and Bill Clinton did.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
          X