Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt may move down and Guard available

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07114/780467-66.stm

They are at #15, but more importantly before Jax who will be looking DE also. If Carriker, Branch or Anderson slip this would be the place to get them. They also may be shopping 6 time probowl Guard Faneca.

#21, #56, #86 for Faneca and #15?

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

we can take faneca and their #1 round pick off their hands for our #21 overall pick

Comment

Amazing deal if we can land it.

Once again though I doubt it will happen. Fanica is an amazing guard.

Comment

i would not give that much for him though. your value drops alot when you are in a contract year. He is very unhappy with his contract and wants the money that guards were getting this year. his value even though is a great player is not that high.

Comment

I do not think Jax is particularily looking for a De so much as they would take one if that is the BPA.....
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by dbsoldier
            i would not give that much for him though. your value drops alot when you are in a contract year. He is very unhappy with his contract and wants the money that guards were getting this year. his value even though is a great player is not that high.
            This is very interesting. I don't know if we could get away with Faneca and 15 for those picks. It sounds good but Idon't know if the Steelers would just want more due to Faneca.

Briggs is 27, Faneca 31. Hutchinson who is only a year younger then Faneca got a massive deal. If Faneca wants that much money someone would proably give it to him. The problem is could we? Most likely no, so Briggs and this situation are interesting. I would like this deal, we possibly could get Wilis at 15.

In the end we will just have to wait 3 days and see what happens. Money is a killer!
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Working...
            X