3. LaRan Landry
    4. Adrian Peterson
    5. Gaines Adams
    6. Brady Quinn
    7. Jamarcus Russull
    8. Omobi Okoya
    9. Leon Hall
    10. Alan Branch

If we could get our hands on any of these boys I would be happy, except for Hall just because we don't need another CB (especially in the first round)

Comment

1. C. Johnson, Georgi Tech - Randy Moss-level talent without the 'personality issues'.
      2. A. Peterson, Oklahoma - When people think about the 2007 draft, they'll call it 'the draft Adrian Peterson went five spots too late in'.
      3. L. Landry, LSU - A wonderfully gifted player, a Pro-Bowler for years to come.
      4. J. Thomas, Wisconsin - He has all the goods.
      5. A. Okoye, Louisville - I like him a little better than Adams. Really, he's so young, he's just starting to reach his potential.
      6. J. Russell, LSU - Big body and big arm put him here. If he 'figures it out', watch out.
      7. G. Adams, Clemson - He's going to be a quality pass rusher. He'll need to be in a good system, though.
      8. A. Branch, Michigan - Another guy with all the tools. I think he's one of the 'can't miss' players on the board.
      9. L. Hall, Michigan - Easily the best CB in the draft. He'll be a solid addition to somebody's roster.
      10. R. Nelson, Florida - The player to get if you want a safey who just knows how to make big plays.
      - [B]BroncoFanCanada

Comment

1) Calvin Johnson
        2) Adrian Peterson
        3) Joe Thomas
        4) Amobi Okoye
        5) Gaines Adams
        6) Jamal Anderson
        7) Levi Brown
        8) Marshawn Lynch
        9) Brady Quinn
        10) Greg Olsen

Surprising i know, but also from 7 on there is about 10 guys that could be interchanged.

5 Most overrated

1) Leon Hall
        2) Adam Carriker
        3) Lawrence Timmons
        4) Dwayne Bowe
        5) Laron Landry (not that he isnt good, he just isnt "elite")
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
        X