What Will We Do For Linebacker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Will We Do For Linebacker?

Now that Al Wilson is going to be cut, what will the Broncos do at linebacker?

R.I.P D Will and D Nash

As of right now, Webster steps in as the MLB and D.J. stays out of position at SLB with Gold at WLB. Not much we can do unless we trade one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alps2315
      As of right now, Webster steps in as the MLB and D.J. stays out of position at SLB with Gold at WLB. Not much we can do unless we trade one.
      What about olb in the draft and moving D.j. to MLB?

R.I.P D Will and D Nash

Comment

I don't see that happening. D.J. would be even more out of position at MLB. The Broncos coaching staff has already said that D.J. doesn't have the talent to play MLB. He needs to be on the weakside so that he can play like he can and does.

Comment

I don't see that happening. D.J. would be even more out of position at MLB. The Broncos coaching staff has already said that D.J. doesn't have the talent to play MLB. He needs to be on the weakside so that he can play like he can and does.
          Link to them saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbro15
            What will we do for Linebacker?

Apparently completely ignore the dline. Again.

Somebody write a thank you note for giving Denver the Dline of the present. Without Cleveland, it's almost concievable to thin Denver might not even field a full roster of dlinemen.

Comment

We still have Cameron Vaughn...

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                We still have Cameron Vaughn...

Who?

--------------

Comment

Actually as of right now they are planning on moving D.J. to the middle.
                  Last edited by TXBRONC; 04-25-2007, 04:18 PM.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I would sure like to see an article where the coaching staff said that.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      I would sure like to see an article where the coaching staff said that.
                      i believe this is the link that he got that from.

HERE

it's in a secret language that they use in the alps, and translates to, "dj no good, coaches say. official. true."

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                      X