• What about this mock?

Rd 1: Reggie Nelson
    Rd 2: Marcus Thomas
    Rd 3: Lamarr Woodley
    Rd 3: Victor Abiamiri
    Rd 6: Tim Shaw
    Rd 6: Adam Koets
    Rd 7: Yamon Figurs

Admittedly, so much is up in the air and subject to change as guys slide. Ill assume Nelson is available at 21 though. Im also not so sure Shaw will be available in Rd 6. Aside from those two question marks, I think its pretty realistic and addresses needs.

That's like the perfect draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
      That's like the perfect draft.
      Wow. Thanks.

Comment

I like it. Actually I like it alot. But, that's too high for Thomas. He'd projected to maybe fall to day two. Switch Woodley and Thomas, and that's a really good mock.

Comment

Yamon Figurs is definitely not going to last that long. IMO he is going 3rd or 4th round because of his 4.3 40.

Comment

Don't think that we'll take 2 DE's and a DT just in day one. We already have a lot of DE's, I only see us taking one DE in the draft. We might take more than one DT.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
              Don't think that we'll take 2 DE's and a DT just in day one. We already have a lot of DE's, I only see us taking one DE in the draft. We might take more than one DT.
              When I was making it, I was thinking maybe Soliai with Thomas and only one DE but since DE is the most glaring need, I think it makes most sense to hedge our bets with two DEs. I like Woodley more but Abiamiri seems to be more in the Bates mold and might have more upside down the road. I Woodley is solid in most respects except hes not that tall and with the LBs in a state of transition, I kind of wanted a guy who could also play the run. Woodley was good at both.

Comment

Victor Abiamiri is a early to mid second rounder... I dont think he will be there for
                your second round pick let alone your 3rd rounder.
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                  Yamon Figurs is definitely not going to last that long. IMO he is going 3rd or 4th round because of his 4.3 40.
                  Then sub in Terry Caulley of Connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                    Victor Abiamiri is a early to mid second rounder... I dont think he will be there for
                    your second round pick let alone your 3rd rounder.
                    If so, sub Bazuin/Moses/Crowder.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
                      If so, sub Bazuin/Moses/Crowder.
                      Unfortunatly again, i think Moses and Crowder will be gone by the second 3rd
                      round pick. This draft is deep on the DL, but the problem is alot of teams need
                      help on the DL this year.

Crowder and Bazuin probably could make it, Moses's stock is up and down.
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        Unfortunatly again, i think Moses and Crowder will be gone by the second 3rd
                        round pick. This draft is deep on the DL, but the problem is alot of teams need
                        help on the DL this year.

Crowder and Bazuin probably could make it, Moses's stock is up and down.
                        Yeah, I realize teams want DEs but they may pick other guys or may identify other, greater needs. Time will tell. Ive seen all of these guys projected to go in the 3rd though.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
                          Rd 1: Reggie Nelson
                          Rd 2: Marcus Thomas
                          Rd 3: Lamarr Woodley
                          Rd 3: Victor Abiamiri
                          Rd 6: Tim Shaw
                          Rd 6: Adam Koets
                          Rd 7: Yamon Figurs
                          nelson won't fall that far
                          thomas will be around in the 3rd
                          abiamiri will be gone in the 2nd (maybe swap the thomas and abiamiri picks)
                          i don't want 2 DEs, take doug free with one of our 3rds, i think we need a 1st day tackle
                          doubt tim shaw will drop that far
                          not against the adam koets pick, but i'm not sure if he will drop this far either, and i think we need more quality depth at T
                          no way figurs drops this far, and could go as soon as the 4th

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                          We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X