Just a feeling but cj will be a bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a feeling but cj will be a bronco

shannahan wants the number 10 pick to move up again for cj why else would he want it

adam carricker-nah doesnt fit the scheme and we need a pass rusher
    jamal anderson-nah too high to move up for him
    patrick willis-nah why take him when they supposedly covet david harris
    amobi okoye- he will be gone

shannahan has something up his sleeve and imo it is getting cj

He'll be long gone by #10. Turn the page......:paper:
    sigpic

Comment

PFT thinks so too.....

DENVER-HOUSTON TRADE A STEPPING STONE FOR BRONCOS?

A reader has helped us connect the dots regarding the reported trade talks between the Broncos and Texans, which would allow Denver to move from No. 21 to No. 10 in the 2007 draft.

Though the belief is that the Broncos are trying to get in position to draft linebacker Patrick Willis, defensive end Adam Carriker, or defensive tackle Amobi Okoye, it could be that the Broncos are planning to offer up the No. 10 overall pick to the Lions as an alternative to the offer that the Broncos reportedly have made in order to land receiver Calvin Johnson.

As we've explained, the Lions' primary concern regarding the Broncos' prior offer of a one, a two, and a three in 2007 and a one in 2008 is that Detroit would then be picking too low at No. 21 to get one of the guys they want.

But at No. 10 they might be able to get it done.

And it's believed that the Lions want linebacker Patrick Willis or defensive end Gaines Adams. So they come out of the draft with a player they covet, they pay the guy a lot less in the No. 10 slot, and they snare some extra picks.

The only problem is that, under the trade chart, the Broncos need to come up with 1,300 points through picks other than the No. 10 selection. Without a second-round pick (which would likely go to Houston as part of the move from No. 21 to No. 10), it might be hard for the Broncos to pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue8888
        adam carricker-nah doesnt fit the scheme and we need a pass rusher
        jamal anderson-nah too high to move up for him
        patrick willis-nah why take him when they supposedly covet david harris
        amobi okoye- he will be gone
        I agree
        No it's not
        Because Shanny does things like that
        I agree
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. I think the Broncos are just trying to poach off the BPA from the top ten.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Helllllllllll noooooooo.

CJ is going at #2, if not #1.

I am going to stop being a Broncos fan if Shanny screws over this draft and the next draft for CJ.

To trade from 21 to #2 requires all 1st day picks for this year and next year's draft.

We are essentially killing our draft (and our team) for someone who has a 50/50 chance of not being there at #2!

I seriously am going to cry if Shanny throws away our draft(s) like that.

Comment

Virtually impossible!!!!

If we someow get C.J., I will $h!t my pants
              I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Even money says Atlanta gets him.

1. Great for ticket sales to have him stay in GA.

2. #7 is the ideal spot for Detroit to take Willis, just a tad early but enough so that no one trades in front of them.

3. Rich McKay has been told to do what it takes.

Willis at #7 means Landry could slip to #10.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                  I don't know. I think the Broncos are just trying to poach off the BPA from the top ten.
                  were not gonna get Jamaal
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                    Helllllllllll noooooooo.

CJ is going at #2, if not #1.

I am going to stop being a Broncos fan if Shanny screws over this draft and the next draft for CJ.

To trade from 21 to #2 requires all 1st day picks for this year and next year's draft.

We are essentially killing our draft (and our team) for someone who has a 50/50 chance of not being there at #2!

I seriously am going to cry if Shanny throws away our draft(s) like that.
                    I'm pretty sure the F.O. is smart enough to wait until Detroit is on the clock, thus knowing whether or not C.J. went #1, before consumating a deal....

Just a hunch

Comment

I think that they will have deals in place to move up for who ever come draft day. If we are going after CJ then most likely after the Raiders pick if they did not pick CJ then we would make a move!

I doubt that they would move up to #2 before the Raiders pick, come on now!
                      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAV06
                        I think that they will have deals in place to move up for who ever come draft day. If we are going after CJ then most likely after the Raiders pick if they did not pick CJ then we would make a move!

I doubt that they would move up to #2 before the Raiders pick, come on now!
                        Pretty much echoed what I said

Comment

Ummm, just to trade up to #10 the Broncos will have to give up there 2nd round pick and there 3rd round pick. How exactly would the Broncos have enough picks to trade up to #2 after that?

And I thought it has already been reported that the Lions don't want to trade out of the top 10. That makes trade from the #21 to the #2 pick very unlikely then.
                          "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Do you guys realize that IF Denver were to somehow acquire the #2 pick after Oakland passes on CJ ( ) ............and Denver drafts CJ...............the rest of the draft would be incredibly boring!!

I'm driving 3 1/2 hours to my brother-in-law's house to watch the draft with him.

Don't get me wrong, CJ would be phenominal, but the draft is like twenty hours long and Denver's draft would pretty much be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                              Even money says Atlanta gets him.

1. Great for ticket sales to have him stay in GA.

2. #7 is the ideal spot for Detroit to take Willis, just a tad early but enough so that no one trades in front of them.

3. Rich McKay has been told to do what it takes.

Willis at #7 means Landry could slip to #10
                              Not when there is a great possibility that the Redskins take him at #6.
                              "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                              X