Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Ideal Draft, as of 10:23 PM 4/25 (w/10th overall pick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
    What if carricker was there at #70?

your joking right???

He is a top 15 pick
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      You're a huge fan of Jackson, and I can understand why - but I think there are better options at #70. Personally, I like Gattis better - but for what you were given and what scenarios you included, (the trade) it's a solid draft.

I think people will be surprised where Henderson ends up on draft day, being a Seminoles fan, I'm not going to give much bias on him - but he's a decent developmental project. Erik Pears came in and did all right, and I think that Henderson is a better project than Erik was, and if we could land him there, I'd be happy. He's on the rise, I think he could come off as early as the fourth round to a team like the 49ers.

After that, there's really much you cannot ***** about, but I'm not a huge fan of Woods. I really think players like Ryne Robinson will go unnoticed and slip into that sixth/seventh round area.

Who knows though.

Nice work mang.
      IDK, I actually thought that Jackson was a reach on my part, as I think he'll go higher.

Comment

I don't think that I like the idea of trading to #10 unless Adams is there (which he won't be). I think that it would cost us to much. We have some other things to address as well in the second and third rounds (S, OT) which can provide some real quality players.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

I personally think that if we can find someone with two 2nd round picks, we trade them our first for the 2 2nd rounders, with all the people in the 2nd we could really get quality players. Think about it, we could end up with any combination of

Spencer
          Wedle
          Harrel
          Woodley
          Charles Johnson
          (maybe) Griffin
          Sidney Rice
          Haris
          "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X