CJ=Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ=Insurance

Granted we don't have a game changing pass rusher but our D is better than most... champ, bly and lynch..... williams and gold.... the question I have to ask is with a decent D locked up would you, in the position give up virtually the top half of two drafts to have a offense better than the colts.... someday.... think about it..... CJ Walker and Marshall... top notch TE's, a top 5 running game year in and year out.... Trading everything is insurance for every offensive move in the last couple of years. Maybe It's better to stock pile picks let me know what you think

No way. The Broncos are waaaaaaaaaay stacked with receivers and TEs.

He isn't worth throwing away two drafts for.

Comment

Wow I should go to bed and not wake up till sat morn. I hv'nt put any thought of CJ on the self till tonight. The thought just hit me that we could protect trading up to 11 for cut... 2nd for walker 3rd for shef... marshall and this year in FA . Good Night..... ps miss texas is hot

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB
        Granted we don't have a game changing pass rusher but our D is better than most... champ, bly and lynch..... williams and gold.... the question I have to ask is with a decent D locked up would you, in the position give up virtually the top half of two drafts to have a offense better than the colts.... someday.... think about it..... CJ Walker and Marshall... top notch TE's, a top 5 running game year in and year out.... Trading everything is insurance for every offensive move in the last couple of years. Maybe It's better to stock pile picks let me know what you think
        I wish the same as you,we are on the same page

Comment

Who cant want CJ??? I mean he Mel Kiper had the guy graded better than Michael Bush, and when Todd McShay was asked the same question, he only said Bush because of his versatility, not because he was a better athlete. I think CJ will be better than Javon either next year and he'll always be better than Marshall in my opinion.

I know its not our "biggest need," but honestly, how could you be disappointed with a playmaker like him.

last thought:
          Knowing as how shanny plans to run alot of 2 TE sets, and all that, do you think that he might be wanting CJ to stretch the field for us and hopefully keep D's honest and not stack 8 guys in the box??? I know we have Marshall to do that, but he isn't as fast or as skilled as CJ. And do you think shanny might want to use Javon as our possession receiver because he gets greats separation and has excellent hands??

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME NUTTS WITH THE CJ TALK!!! lol

It is just toooo tempting to imagine an offense better than the Colts
            And hey, their D wasn't lights out and they were holding the Lambardi 2 months ago. As much as I would hate giving up that much, the lineup with Shanny's playbook wide open would have all of Brocomania drolling...........

Unfortunately, I don't see it happening........
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco
              YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME NUTTS WITH THE CJ TALK!!! lol

It is just toooo tempting to imagine an offense better than the Colts

Colts Oline >> Denver's

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                Colts Oline >> Denver's

Had to be the hater that ruined everyone's dreams...

Comment

There is absolutely no way the Broncos will draft CJ. First of the Lionesses said they would only trade between 3 and 10. So that eliminates the Broncos. Next, if you think the Broncos will be able to trade up to ten then trade up to 2 it won't happen. For the Broncos to move up to 10 they will have to part with their second or third or some combination. That will keep them from moving up again with the loss of those picks. It won't happen.

With that said Id be thrilled if the Broncos move up between 14-10 which seems like a likely scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU#1
                    Had to be the hater that ruined everyone's dreams...

Sorry....back to dreaming

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB
                      No... you guys need to stop with this. You need to better your defense. 5 guys doesn't make a defense, especially when 1 of those guys is going to be in a new position next year more than likely, the other has been a little bit injured and hasn't been as productive as he could be, the other one is getting old and was somewhat of a liability in coverage when he was younger to begin with, and one is turning 30 this year. You need a defense, get off the CJ talk. Also, in order to have the top 5 running game you need a long-term RB that is capable of putting you there. You also need a line, skill positions are nowhere near as important as a line, if you don't have a line that can pass block well for Cutler... you could have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and TO(all in their prime) and you still wouldn't complete a pass. Get away from CJ, it is a bad idea for your team, and you need defense.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Thank you . . .

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                        No... you guys need to stop with this. You need to better your defense. 5 guys doesn't make a defense, especially when 1 of those guys is going to be in a new position next year more than likely, the other has been a little bit injured and hasn't been as productive as he could be, the other one is getting old and was somewhat of a liability in coverage when he was younger to begin with, and one is turning 30 this year. You need a defense, get off the CJ talk. Also, in order to have the top 5 running game you need a long-term RB that is capable of putting you there. You also need a line, skill positions are nowhere near as important as a line, if you don't have a line that can pass block well for Cutler... you could have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and TO(all in their prime) and you still wouldn't complete a pass. Get away from CJ, it is a bad idea for your team, and you need defense.
                        [Insert slap self in the forehead smilie here]

CP4U

-----

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                          its funny how a bengals fan seems to be most realistic about our situation...

i could not agree more!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X