Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big News!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Read!!!!!! (Peterson's collarbone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big News!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Read!!!!!! (Peterson's collarbone)

All Day Adrian Peterson reinjured his collarbone in the Fiesta Bowl and WILL have to have surgery. Will miss two to three months!!!!!! This could really shake things up. heres the link.

AD-AP
    09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

Loved McD 's first full FA. Can't wait to see the draft.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Any center since we don't have one.

Originally posted by muffcon350
    All Day Adrian Peterson reinjured his collarbone in the Fiesta Bowl and WILL have to have surgery. Will miss two to three months!!!!!! This could really shake things up. heres the link.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/04/25/peterson/index.html
    I don't think it will shake anything up. The closest RB in talent to him is Lynch, and that is a jump. So teams looking to take him I don't think will shy away that much.

Sucks for him though.

Comment

Everyone knew already at the combine and most teams said it was minor and did not effect his performance there.

If anything it shows that the numbers at the combine are not even the best he is capable of.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
      J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
      R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

That boy is always hurt one way or another.
        sigpic

Comment

Would like to know the teams that put this info out...If its the Texans or the Bills it is most likely an attempt to make him fall to their picks

I find it hard to believe with all the insiders and Draft stuff out there that this is just coming to light now

Comment

I think this will definitely push the browns into taking Quinn. Some people had AP falling to the Texans at number ten before he got hurt. If we do end up drafting up to the number ten and we pass on him, the niners have frank gore and wouldn't take peterson, the bills could definitely use him. And at the number 12 overall, the packers could trade up three spots and get him. That could put Lynch falling towards the twenties overall.

Man I wish it were Saturday so freaking bad. My head is hurting thinking about all the possibilities.
            09-17-08: OFFICIALLY BACKING JARVIS MOSS TO TURN INTO ONE HELL OF A DEFENSIVE END WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.-we are all allowed one mistake, right?

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Comment

sliced bread...

NOW THATS NEWS!!!

:shake:

peterson being injured is not...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton...
                sliced bread...

NOW THATS NEWS!!!

Its not a suprise thats for sure, but the fact that he will be out for three months before he can even come back to practice with whatever team drafts him is. Everyone knew at the combine he was injured, but they didn't say how long he might be out if he had to have surgery. Obviously he just found out about that recently or he would have already had the surgery.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Comment

Its not a suprise thats for sure, but the fact that he will be out for three months before he can even come back to practice with whatever team drafts him is. Everyone knew at the combine he was injured, but they didn't say how long he might be out if he had to have surgery. Obviously he just found out about that recently or he would have already had the surgery.
                  yeah its true...

but his undeniable talent will not allow him to drop all that far...

no matter when he starts playing he is still the best back in the draft...

and he is young...

its not good news but any team would be lucky to have him...

sigpic

Comment

I agree

yeah its true...

but his undeniable talent will not allow him to drop all that far...

no matter when he starts playing he is still the best back in the draft...

and he is young...

its not good news but any team would be lucky to have him...

I honestly expect shanahan to trade up to number ten. If AP is there, there is a huge possibility we could take him. I know we just signed Travis Henry, but we also had a QB last year that led us to the AFC championship the year before and we still traded up for Cutler, which I am thankful we did. I would probably feel the same way if we drafted AP this season. oh the possibilities.

2010 Draft WISHlist:

Comment

sliced bread...

NOW THATS NEWS!!!

Comment

AD-AP
                        Can I say I told you so?

I've said all along he was too injury prone to play for the Browns.

Joe Thomas time
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

People that pass on this guy are idiots. Yes, IDIOTS. I seem to remember his last collegiate play being a 25 yard touchdown run on the first play in overtime. His combine numbers were already jaw-dropping. I hope he doesnt get drafted by the brownies, that would be an ugly uniform for him to wear and he wouldn't have to play with Cancer Winslow in the huddle. Oh yeah, and they have NO offensive line.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

I honestly expect shanahan to trade up to number ten. If AP is there, there is a huge possibility we could take him. I know we just signed Travis Henry, but we also had a QB last year that led us to the AFC championship the year before and we still traded up for Cutler, which I am thankful we did. I would probably feel the same way if we drafted AP this season. oh the possibilities.
                            I dont see how shanny could pass him up if we trade up to 10 and he is still there, to me he is the 2nd best player in the draft, and he would make a much bigger impact on the broncos than calvin johnson. I would love it if we could somehow come away with this guy!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is not exactly big news.

I am almost positive this was floating around at the combine.

Maybe I am wrong.

But a collarbone is not as big a deal to a RB as a knee, ligament, or tendon injury, which can end careers.

Also, not a surprise he is injured. Again.

He is an enigma. He is supremely talented, but there are always teams who get scared by injuries. Look at what happened to Thurman Thomas.

He could still be top 5 or drop. It could go either way.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X