ESPN Mock Draft 26APR07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICK 30: Jarvis Moss, DE/LB, Florida

Probably better suited for a 3-4 front, but too good to still be on the board, and no team can overlook such a talented pass rusher at this point.
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke
      PICK 30: Jarvis Moss, DE/LB, Florida

Probably better suited for a 3-4 front, but too good to still be on the board, and no team can overlook such a talented pass rusher at this point.
      I really wanted to have this guy before all the mock draft crap and for some reason, at the end of the day, I do believe he is the second coming of Jevon Kearse.
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

With the final PICK 32 of the ESPN Mock Draft, the Colt's select....

Justin Harrell, DT, Tennessee

Colts need to bulk up interior line. Lost starting cornerbacks Nick Harper and Jason David, so a guy like Chris Houston would give them another young cover guy to challenge for playing time. Linebacker and defensive tackle are possibilities as is a hybrid-type edge defender like Anthony Spencer of Purdue.

Comment

Still on the board:

23. Anthony Spencer Sr. DE Purdue
          26. Ben Grubbs Sr. G Auburn
          30. Ryan Kalil Sr. C USC
          31. Chris Houston Jr. CB Arkansas
          32. Dwayne Jarrett WR - USC

Man it would be nice to have an early 2nd round pick!

Comment

Hope you enjoyed the thread - let me know what you thought!

Comment

Working...
            X