Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say we trade with the Redskins

our 6th round pick for the #6 pick.

A six for a six. Sounds fair. Right Snyder.

you trying to create another wall of pain?

seems like your just full of brilliant ideas today. i dont know which thread is better "atlanta or tampa will stop us from getting cj" or "i say we trade with the redskins" thread.

actually in all fairness, the guy that said lets give up our 1st,2nd and 3rd to get gin jr at 10 might have to beat.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx

seems like your just full of brilliant ideas today. i dont know which thread is better "atlanta or tampa will stop us from getting cj" or "i say we trade with the redskins" thread.

actually in all fairness, the guy that said lets give up our 1st,2nd and 3rd to get gin jr at 10 might have to beat.
      We are on the same page... The trade up for Ginn was brilliant so was the thread on CJ crazy ppl...

Comment

Nonsense. You're just saying we should trade with the Redskins because we always do...
        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Do you get your jollies by constantly belittling other posters?

If you're such a football genius, then why not apply for a job at Broncos headquarters?

Actually in all fairness, you do have a reading comprehension problem. If you took some of your oh so valuable time to read the whole thread, you would have learned that the trade-up for Ginn is what I think may happen, NOT necessarily what I WANT to happen.
          Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 04-26-2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
            We are on the same page... The trade up for Ginn was brilliant so was the thread on CJ crazy ppl...

My previous statement applies to you as well. I guess it's not alright for people to have different viewpoints.

This is a football discussion forum, we have the right to talk about anything we want. But I guess I'll just conform to the norm and constantly banter about the D-line because that's the popular thing to do.
            Last edited by D3N7ER 8r0I\I<05; 04-26-2007, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I LOL'ed.
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I was thinking why if we are gonna trade up to single digits, why not get LaRon Landry???

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                  Do you get your jollies by constantly belittling other posters?

If you're such a football genius, then why not apply for a job at Broncos headquarters?
                  Actually in all fairness, you do have a reading comprehension problem. If you took some of your oh so valuable time to read the whole thread, you would have learned that the trade-up for Ginn is what I think may happen, NOT necessarily what I WANT to happen.

that was classic...i mean were can you get this kind of entertainment while at work?
                  sigpic

Comment

I say we start a petition to bring back the Wall.

Comment

It was a joke people. Apparently some of you are slow.

Comment

Especially this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ballen
                          Especially this dude.
                          I think the reason hes so pissed is the fact that its so stupid it shouldnt exist.

Maybe thats just me, but thats how i feel

Comment

Ok maybe I shouldn't have made it a new thread. Maybe I should have slid it in another thread. But he's explaining stuff like I meant it. Even in the other thread where I said that Atlanta and Tampa would go after Calvin Johnson, he jumped all over and said we aren't getting Calvin Johnson. Isn't that what I was really saying too?

Comment

Originally posted by ballen
                              Ok maybe I shouldn't have made it a new thread. Maybe I should have slid it in another thread. But he's explaining stuff like I meant it. Even in the other thread where I said that Atlanta and Tampa would go after Calvin Johnson, he jumped all over and said we aren't getting Calvin Johnson. Isn't that what I was really saying too?
                              Well see..........in that thread you were insinuating that we actually were getting CJ for real.

And I think his point of view is that we have no shot......despite a move up by Atl or TB

Comment

Working...
                              X