Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some peoples problem?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4mmbbPKL3...elated&search=

Why would so many poeople be mad if we got Ginn, look what he gives us and i would have no problem taking him if we traded up. Next Devin Hester, who can actually be a great reciever plus when he gets in the open field, hes gone. I have watched him at OSU for years, and any team that gets him is going to be lucky

I love how at 4:00 Ginn is at his own 40 with 60 yards to go, and the once announcer is like " gone, gone, hes gone, nope your not gonna catch him"

It's that tunnel vision mentality where if we don't address D-line immediately we fail. Ginn would be a tremendous asset as a #3 receiver to stretch the field and a returner (duh).

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six

Why would so many poeople be mad if we got Ginn, look what he gives us and i would have no problem taking him if we traded up. Next Devin Hester, who can actually be a great reciever plus when he gets in the open field, hes gone. I have watched him at OSU for years, and any team that gets him is going to be lucky

I love how at 4:00 Ginn is at his own 40 with 60 yards to go, and the once announcer is like " gone, gone, hes gone, nope your not gonna catch him"

My concern is this: how much would drafting Ginn help the offense, vs. how much would a first round defensive lineman help the defense?

I'm not saying that Ginn WOULDN'T help...he's freaking FAST. But (IMO) there are just too many other positions that could REALLY make an impact for Denver.
      "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

i wouldnt trade too much to get Ginn if we did then id be very ticked off

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I wouldn't mind trading up to around the #10 spot to get Ted Ginn Jr.

Comment

Why draft a player to fill a spot that isn't in dire need? Defense is where we need help.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I like Ginn,actually put him in my sig,would love to draft Ginn with that first pick.

Comment

Ginn would only help our return game and that is it. He doesn't have the talent to be a #3 WR or the size. We wouldn't have to trade up to get him anyways. We could get him at #21. It won't happen and if it does, then Shanny screwed up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alps2315
                  Ginn would only help our return game and that is it. He doesn't have the talent to be a #3 WR or the size.
                  Wow just wow. . .

You just illustrated how little you know about the guy.

Comment

I know a lot about him. He just doesn't ahve the talent to be a good WR...too raw

Comment

Originally posted by ChampPik4Six

Are you looking at Ginn alone?? yes, he is talented... but the broncos dont need him! This draft isnt based on who people like... He doesnt give the broncos the best immediate and long term impact... you might as well suggest we trade up for Quinn... same difference

Comment

The first 3 picks should be adressed on DL, LB, and S. The next two should be offesnsive lineman, and then go back to DL again.

Comment

I know a lot about him. He just doesn't ahve the talent to be a good WR...too raw
                          He is raw... true, but he is also very talented, thus he has a lot of "raw talent." You're talking about a guy who was a 5 star athlete out of HS and the #1 corner in his recruiting class according to scout.com. He is essentially Devin Hester but more polish as a receiver. Why would you not want that?

Comment

Originally posted by DTownNative
                            Are you looking at Ginn alone?? yes, he is talented... but the broncos dont need him! This draft isnt based on who people like... He doesnt give the broncos the best immediate and long term impact... you might as well suggest we trade up for Quinn... same difference
                            Wow, what an asinine comment. Quinn and Ginn are not the "same difference." And Ginn will make a long term and immediate impact for the team that drafts him, write it down.

Comment

Wow... well I guess all the experts on ESPN, Foxsports, scout, NFL.com, and SI.com must be wrong for including him in the top 32 then... they must not know that he's "too raw..." and "doesn't have the talent to be a good WR"

Maybe YOU should be an NFL columnist...
                              Last edited by DTownNative; 04-26-2007, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X