My Broncos Mock....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Broncos Mock....

This is for the (misinformed person) that thinks that we will trade up to get Ted Ginn, Jr. Whom we could get at #21 if we wanted to.

1st round - Depending on where we trade to, then the pick will change. #10 - Patrick Willis....#14 - Reggie Nelson (Depending on which team wants to trade down)

2nd round - Buster Davis (if we don't take Willis)...Charles Johnson (if we draft Willis)

3rd round - Marcus Thomas (Huge body to put next to Warren)

3rd round - Trade to get Shaun Rogers hopefully

6th round - Madison Miller

6th round - Courtney Brown CB

7th round - Walter Thomas DT (this guy is huge and can move)
    Last edited by Alps2315; 04-26-2007, 02:06 PM.

There are more than one Walter Thomas in this draft. One is a OT and one is a DT

Comment

You want to get Marcus Thomas, yet trade for Rogers?

Comment

walter thomas is only one guy, and he's a DT.

i welcome you to prove me wrong, but the fact that you have us taking a fictional human makes me doubt your mock's plausability...

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by stepurgameup101
          You want to get Marcus Thomas, yet trade for Rogers?
          Yes, we need solid depth on the inside. Marcus Thomas would be the #3 DT and could possibly challenge Warren for the #2 behind Rogers. Thomas would also add depth to the defensive line. We would then be able to cut some of our weaker defensive line players and have a solid defensive line. Dumveril and Johnson as the ends and Rogers, Warren, M. Thomas., and W. Thomas as the DTs. Lang and Ekuban would be backups at DE.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
            walter thomas is only one guy, and he's a DT.

i welcome you to prove me wrong, but the fact that you have us taking a fictional human makes me doubt your mock's plausability...
            My bad...someone else had him listed as an OT on their mock. Just looked on espn.com. Thanks I changed it btw.

Comment

Working...
            X