No announcement yet.

Simeon Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus... why make the move... Chances are Detroit stays put and takes adams... then browns take quinn/ap... bucs may just get CJ anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09
      plus... why make the move... Chances are Detroit stays put and takes adams... then browns take quinn/ap... bucs may just get CJ anyway?
      I seriously doubt C.J. will drop to 4!!!!

He will be gone @ #2 I.M.O.

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
        Anyone hear anything about KGB? Last I heard was that Green Bay might want to deal him come draft day. Hopefully we give a 2nd or 3rd for him.

KGB with 1 3rd and Rogers with the other 3rd.

Sign Arrinton.

S Griffin with pick 21

OT round 2
        I would rather sign KGB than Rice. Hiis injury was one of those lingering never goona heal kinda things. Tainted goods! Dont Touch! Plus if i remember correctly the last year of his contract, which hypothetically the Broncos would pick up is huge. I even think KGBs on his last year and its huge as well! I think.....
        Even if the Broncos did sign say, KGB and traded for Rodgers, i would hope the Broncos STILL took a DE at 21 to bolster our piss poor D-line woes!
        Then take the best Safety at #56 and so on down the line...

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
          I seriously doubt C.J. will drop to 4!!!!

He will be gone @ #2 I.M.O.

If nobody trades with Detroit, he could fall to Tampa Bay at #4. I, too, would be surprised if NOBODY makes that move...but it is possible.
          "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Working...
          X