Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos really want CJ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos really want CJ

    they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the Texans 10th pick then package that in a deal to Detroit

    Shanny really wants him

    me too
    sigpic

  • #2
    All these new LBs.... Goodbye DJ? Ian? Both?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
      they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the Texans 10th pick then package that in a deal to Detroit

      Shanny really wants him

      me too

      Originally posted by Momentum
      All these new LBs.... Goodbye DJ? Ian? Both?

      If Denver trades up for #10...what else do they have to move up to #2? I don't see Shanahan having enough ammo to move up that high...

      DJ and Ian aren't going anywhere. The newly signed LBs are decent, but nowhere NEAR the caliber of those two. They are there to compete for the strongside position and to add depth, nothing more.

      I DO believe, however, that this tips Shanahan's hand a bit: I seriously doubt they go for a first-round LB.
      "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

      "All models are wrong, but some are useful."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
        they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the Texans 10th pick then package that in a deal to Detroit

        Shanny really wants him

        me too
        Newest news is that Houstan is not interesting in trading the 10th pick, as i've been
        saying. You guys are NOT getting Charles Johnson... its out of the question. Detroit
        already turned down 2 trade offers from Denver both of which offered more than
        you guys can offer now. Houstan will keep thier pick so they can fill one of thier
        2 biggest needs witht he best player at that position.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Newest news is that Houstan is not interesting in trading the 10th pick, as i've been
          saying. You guys are NOT getting Charles Johnson... its out of the question. Detroit
          already turned down 2 trade offers from Denver both of which offered more than
          you guys can offer now. Houstan will keep thier pick so they can fill one of thier
          2 biggest needs witht he best player at that position.

          As much as I hate agreeing with a Chiefs fan...I have to agree with the Chiefs fan. CJ won't be wearing Blue and Orange next year. Sad, but I think we'll survive.
          "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

          "All models are wrong, but some are useful."

          Comment


          • #6
            Calvin! Calvin! Calvin! We should have just tanked last season so we could get him.
            Last edited by rockrules40; 04-26-2007, 03:38 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GridironChamp
              Newest news is that Houstan is not interesting in trading the 10th pick, as i've been
              saying. You guys are NOT getting Charles Johnson... its out of the question. Detroit
              already turned down 2 trade offers from Denver both of which offered more than
              you guys can offer now. Houstan will keep thier pick so they can fill one of thier
              2 biggest needs witht he best player at that position.
              Who's Charles Johnson?

              Anyway, back to Calvin Johnson talk.

              It'll all be figured out in a few days.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rockrules40
                Calvin! Calvin! Calvin! We should have just tanked last season so we could get him.
                That is pure stupidity right there

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
                  they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the Texans 10th pick then package that in a deal to Detroit

                  Shanny really wants him

                  me too
                  No....It should read that YOU really want him.

                  Its all smoke folks......we have no idea who they are targeting and when.
                  Last edited by GuitarJ; 04-26-2007, 03:46 PM.
                  sigpic

                  http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_1804775

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rockrules40
                    Calvin! Calvin! Calvin! We should have just tanked last season so we could get him.
                    We pretty much did tank last season. Would would have been fine with going 3-13 if it meant we beat the Cheefs, Faiders, and Pansies.


                    RIP D-Will and Nash

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by str8jacket
                      That is pure stupidity right there
                      I forgot to put in this after that

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by // / yardo
                        Who's Charles Johnson?

                        Anyway, back to Calvin Johnson talk.

                        It'll all be figured out in a few days.
                        Charles Johnson is a DE from Georgia. I was looking at second round stuff right before
                        i posted.
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by str8jacket
                          That is pure stupidity right there

                          Is it possible to take CPs away from someone for a comment like tha tone above??
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ebsoria
                            Is it possible to take CPs away from someone for a comment like tha tone above??
                            Once you get enough CPs you can give Neg CPs which take away CPs from someone......

                            Only problem is that ppl dont sign thier neg CPs 50% of the time.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ebsoria
                              Is it possible to take CPs away from someone for a comment like tha tone above??
                              Yes.

                              Unfortunately you're not able to


                              If you think im going to get hurt over a neg. cp on the INTERNET you need to think things through

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X