Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Busts from Class of 07

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by cadencesdad
    Perhaps he was talking about the 05' Emerald bowl, where Eric Weddle moved to CB and held him to 2 catches for 19 yards.
    A whole year!

    despite that, if we judged a player whether or not if they were going to be a bust based on one game i could think of PLENTY of people to be ahead of him on that list

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by cadencesdad
      Perhaps he was talking about the 05' Emerald bowl, where Eric Weddle moved to CB and held him to 2 catches for 19 yards.


      "I pride myself on preparation," Weddle said of his bowl performance. "I had four weeks to prepare for a player of (Johnson's) caliber. You have to bring your A-plus game. If you film-study you can eliminate stuff ... you can eliminate 90 percent of what the guy's going to do just based by his split, his release."


      90%!!!!!!! And this is from a converted saftey, with moderate speed.
      Wow are you serious man. If this guy can convert to CB and shut down CJ I think I'll take a closer look at him. Looks like with this in mind he is really worth a 2nd Round pick. Nice call.
      Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

      John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

      SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by str8jacket
        A whole year!

        despite that, if we judged a player whether or not if they were going to be a bust based on one game i could think of PLENTY of people to be ahead of him on that list
        I Know, I just like to argue against whatever you say, your funny, and usually make good points.



        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SS #38
          Wow are you serious man. If this guy can convert to CB and shut down CJ I think I'll take a closer look at him. Looks like with this in mind he is really worth a 2nd Round pick. Nice call.

          Also sounds like he has the mental drive to make it as a player too. Could mean a lot in character.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by cadencesdad
            I Know, I just like to argue against whatever you say, your funny, and usually make good points.
            I use as much Sarcasm as I can!


            And I appreciate that, I like a good argument and you can put up some good points so i have to find a better argument!

            Its hard



            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SS #38
              Wow are you serious man. If this guy can convert to CB and shut down CJ I think I'll take a closer look at him. Looks like with this in mind he is really worth a 2nd Round pick. Nice call.

              I can't tell if your serious or not, but I think Weddle could be a steal in the third, but only if our d-line is shored up by then. Heres a good read on Weddle, for those interested.

              He played for the University of Utah.

              http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10123560/



              Comment


              • #22
                Trent Edwards and Drew Stanton IMO
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'd say Alan Branch if pressed to the wall. But, then there are a lot of guys I don't know about who could easily fail.

                  A WR is always a great possiblity! Could Ted Ginn be the next Rocket Ishmail?
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X