Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cugel
    replied
    I'd say Alan Branch if pressed to the wall. But, then there are a lot of guys I don't know about who could easily fail.

A WR is always a great possiblity! Could Ted Ginn be the next Rocket Ishmail?

Leave a comment:

• GodofallGods
    replied
    Trent Edwards and Drew Stanton IMO

Leave a comment:

• cadencesdad
    replied
    Originally posted by SS #38
    Wow are you serious man. If this guy can convert to CB and shut down CJ I think I'll take a closer look at him. Looks like with this in mind he is really worth a 2nd Round pick. Nice call.

I can't tell if your serious or not, but I think Weddle could be a steal in the third, but only if our d-line is shored up by then. Heres a good read on Weddle, for those interested.

He played for the University of Utah.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10123560/

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by cadencesdad
    I Know, I just like to argue against whatever you say, your funny, and usually make good points.
    I use as much Sarcasm as I can!

And I appreciate that, I like a good argument and you can put up some good points so i have to find a better argument!

Its hard

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by SS #38
    Wow are you serious man. If this guy can convert to CB and shut down CJ I think I'll take a closer look at him. Looks like with this in mind he is really worth a 2nd Round pick. Nice call.

Also sounds like he has the mental drive to make it as a player too. Could mean a lot in character.

Leave a comment:

• cadencesdad
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    A whole year!

despite that, if we judged a player whether or not if they were going to be a bust based on one game i could think of PLENTY of people to be ahead of him on that list
    I Know, I just like to argue against whatever you say, your funny, and usually make good points.

Leave a comment:

• SS #38
    replied
    Perhaps he was talking about the 05' Emerald bowl, where Eric Weddle moved to CB and held him to 2 catches for 19 yards.

"I pride myself on preparation," Weddle said of his bowl performance. "I had four weeks to prepare for a player of (Johnson's) caliber. You have to bring your A-plus game. If you film-study you can eliminate stuff ... you can eliminate 90 percent of what the guy's going to do just based by his split, his release."

90%!!!!!!! And this is from a converted saftey, with moderate speed.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Perhaps he was talking about the 05' Emerald bowl, where Eric Weddle moved to CB and held him to 2 catches for 19 yards.
    A whole year!

despite that, if we judged a player whether or not if they were going to be a bust based on one game i could think of PLENTY of people to be ahead of him on that list

Leave a comment:

• squints
    replied
    I have said it before

Russell = Jeff George

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    No offense, but these kind of questions boggle me. I mean, couldn't anyone be a bust? It doesn't even have to be relative to position. If they suck they suck, so that includes everyone drafted. If you want to use the position they're drafted as a measuring meter, then I guess anyone drafted on the first day who sucks, "busts". . . I guess.

I don't get these sort of questions and comments. It's like saying, "This guy could become a star."

Oh really? If my aunt had. . . she'd be my uncle too.

But if you want an honest answer, and not my sarcastic one; I think a guy like Levi Brown could struggle. If you want a more in-depth answer, feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• cadencesdad
    replied
    I mean jeez!

if that is a bad stat then i dont know WHAT is...........

people really need to look this stuff up before they actually say it........that was just crazy

"I pride myself on preparation," Weddle said of his bowl performance. "I had four weeks to prepare for a player of (Johnson's) caliber. You have to bring your A-plus game. If you film-study you can eliminate stuff ... you can eliminate 90 percent of what the guy's going to do just based by his split, his release."

90%!!!!!!! And this is from a converted saftey, with moderate speed.
    Last edited by cadencesdad; 04-26-2007, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    BWhahahahaahahahaaha.............................. ...............
    I mean jeez!

if that is a bad stat then i dont know WHAT is...........

people really need to look this stuff up before they actually say it........that was just crazy

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Im thinking Marshawn Lynch.. other then Tony G who else has come out of Cal recently and lived up to their hype?

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Only 9 receptions for 186 yards.

Nothin special really

BWhahahahaahahahaaha.............................. ...............

Leave a comment:

• hellomrwilson56
    replied
    Also what about Branch? From going to being a possible top 5 pick all the way to the early 20's? hmm...sounds like his motor stauls time to time...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X