X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy cow, full 7 round mock

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6735038

Dang! Full 7 rounds hahaha

I don't really like how we totally ignore Safety position and we take a CB in the third round... The LB pick in the 2nd is intiresting though.

Comment

After round 2, he may have just put all the names and team picks into the system and pressed random.

At least that's what it felt like sometimes reading it.

Comment

i dont think moss is a good idea

Comment

Ok for the Browns:

1st round - Not the best pick, doesn't fill a need
          2nd round - OK, at least depth. Not necessarily a starter.
          3rd round - OK, at least a depth player.
          4th round - Not my thing, but whatever
          5th round - OK
          6th round - Not my thing, but it's the 6th round right?! Guy would prolly be P Squad
          7th round - Not my thing, but it's the 7th round right?! Guy would prolly be P Squad

and as per the writer's explanation:

Tim Couch is the same as Brady Quinn would be with the Browns. Quinn will just fall and tumble and get hurt and then get out of the NFL just like Couch did with the Browns if he is selected. He has no protection, protection is everything in the NFL. No offensive line = no success. No success = failure.
          Last edited by Charlie Brown; 04-26-2007, 04:03 PM.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I've never got why people even begin to do mocks beyond the first-day. More often than not, people are just plugging in random guys, without even analyzing what kind of fit their are to that team. Like plugging in a cornerback who is a poor fit into a Cover 2 defense into that sort of team. I don't even think it's worth an A for effort.

Comment

No way David Harris lasts til 49.

Comment

I pretty much like everything but the Siler pick.

Comment

i dont think we would pass on eric weddle if still there,

and no way does michael bush last til rd 4. i dont see anyway that he does,and i personally think the broncos would take him with thier 2nd 3rd if he is there.

but i also think dt is a bigger need than de, so who knows. my guess is as good as anyone with the fo calling the shots.

oh i also dont think branden mebane will last as long as he did either, but i did not see his workout, so if it was horrible i suppose, but doubt it
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I really dont like the Michael Coe (CB) pick, but other than that, this is the BEST draft Ive seen from an "expert". Fills most of our needs, this a draft day we can at the least be satisfied with. Switch the CB with a safety, and we got ourselves a solid draft

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Yeah some of those picks seem slightly random for other teams, but I think ours is pretty solid.

Comment

I hope we draft Mike Walker and Kenny Irons in the 3rd with our picks if they are there instead of Michael Coe

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                          I've never got why people even begin to do mocks beyond the first-day. More often than not, people are just plugging in random guys, without even analyzing what kind of fit their are to that team. Like plugging in a cornerback who is a poor fit into a Cover 2 defense into that sort of team. I don't even think it's worth an A for effort.
                          I always thought that too.

I want to see a full round 7 draft Mock where people Actually anaylyzed and gave in depth decisions for all 7 rounds.

But its always cool seeing a 7 round draft though

Comment

Amazingly, Ikaika Alama-Francis doesn't get picked and neither do Nate Ilaoa and Leonard Peters...

Comment

Working...
                            X