Get your popcorn ready.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your popcorn ready.....

We can all be rest assured of one thing, that whatever happens Saturday, many of us will be shocked, because we won't see it coming, gotta love Shanny for the entertainment value on draft day........

It's pretty sad that we sit and obcess over who we think we will draft, why we should draft him, and why he is the missing link to the SB......aaahhh the offseason.

And then will come draft day, and we will me mad about the players we didn't get and make a big fuss, but the truely funny thing is, statistically, at least half or more of every player in THE FIRST ROUND will end up being pretty much a bust, and that includes the top ten, someday we could all be saying, "Thank GOD we didn't pick that LOSER Calvin Johnson"

So no matter how you look at it, someday we will all be happy that Shanny didn't pick many of the players we are all demanding he pick today.........irony at it's finest.......

which is exactly why he will pick anderson or branch or whoever falls to us at de/dt, because we will never really see it coming, as we all expect something crazy to happen.

damm is it draft day yet.....
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I don't care if it's sad or not, I love the draft.

Comment

I hope Shanny really shocks us and trades our first and second round pick for Marcus Vick and Trent Green
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead4
          I don't care if it's sad or not, I love the draft.

Yea, I gotta admit, I enjoy it too. It's just sad because the draft is still not as good as watching even the worst FB game on Sunday's during the season.

It's kind of like being on crack......."c'mon man, I just need my fix, just a little somthin to hold me over"

So the only thing that will get me through after this is going to Fan Fare (for the first time) in June, and then to training camp in Aug (I think), So July will be a very boring month.

Wait, I can spend July *****ing about our draft choices with everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo
            Yea, I gotta admit, I enjoy it too. It's just sad because the draft is still not as good as watching even the worst FB game on Sunday's during the season.

It's kind of like being on crack......."c'mon man, I just need my fix, just a little somthin to hold me over"

So the only thing that will get me through after this is going to Fan Fare (for the first time) in June, and then to training camp in Aug (I think), So July will be a very boring month.

Got that right!

and BTW, speaking about the crack thing: thank god for the AFL.

Comment

i disagree, i love the draft and look forward to it all offseason, and miss it in the season. it's exciting as something that's really exciting! (i excel at similies)

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
              We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                i disagree, i love the draft and look forward to it all offseason, and miss it in the season. it's exciting as something that's really exciting! (i excel at similies)

QFT. I look forward to it more than the Super Bowl, unless the Broncos are in it.

Comment

If you say so...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                    QFT. I look forward to it more than the Super Bowl, unless the Broncos are in it.
                    Yeah, exactly.

Draft weekend is the best weekend of football.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess I am different then. I do enjoy the draft, but to there is WAY too much hype surrounding it from a fan perspective. And it just makes people bitter cause half these guys will be blowouts anyway.

But here's to hoping the Bronco's get lucky and get some guys that help the team

Comment

Working...
                      X