Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcarr26
    If the trade rumor is true...

Who would you (JC) want to see Turner start for?
    an nfc team , i'd fear having to play against him more than once every 4 years.

i hope it's GB.

i think the odds right now though are the titans or bills.

wherever he goes i'll be cheering for him though, even if he landed in oakland somehow
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
      turner signed his 2.35 tender today so that's the first step in a possible draft day trade.

he's either going to be moved on draft day or be a charger for the 07 season then make a nice fat contract somewhere else in 08 (barring injury in 07)
      unless he happens to get some major playing time this season, his 'fat contract' will decrease by next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        unless he happens to get some major playing time this season, his 'fat contract' will decrease by next season.
        you'd be wrong, this guy will be one of the most sought after free agents in 08 if he's not traded this weekend, and he won't get more playing time than he did in 07. i guarantee it...you will be wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

FFLW is reporting that the Packers are rumored to be the likely landing spot for Chargers RB Michael Turner. Strong sources are saying that the deal will include the first round pick for 2008.
          http://www.fflivewire.com/Article.as...72007pnh6991ni
          sigpic

Comment

Buffalo, once the front-runner for Turner, according to sources, stopped negotiating with Cook last week when the two sides could not get close on money after numerous exchanges. Cook is asking for more than $17 million in guaranteed money in a five-year deal.
            http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...7chargers.html
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X