Dwayne Jarrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Jarrett

If mastermind Mike Shannahan doesnt trade up in the draft, and we stay @ 21, wolud Dwauyne Jarrett be a reasonable pick? Not comparing to picking up a Joe Staley or Jarvis Moss.

Would not be a bad pick up, but we do have more pressing needs. I know, it would be great to get CJ, but lets be realistic.

Comment

Anything to keep him away from KC, but I would rather have Bowe

Comment

That would be a terrible pick....So it's totally possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_ATX
          If mastermind Mike Shannahan doesnt trade up in the draft, and we stay @ 21, wolud Dwauyne Jarrett be a reasonable pick? Not comparing to picking up a Joe Staley or Jarvis Moss.
          Reasonable? No.

Questionable? Absolutely.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_ATX
            If we get a WR in the first round, it better be CJ for his extreme awesomeness or Ginn for his return abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
              If we get a WR in the first round, it better be CJ for his extreme awesomeness or Ginn for his return abilities.

If we get a returner in the first round I will cry... Ginn's game in the offense is entirely outside the hashmarks, he gets shortarmed over the middle... NOT a good wideout for us
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

ginn = daunte hall...

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                  If we get a returner in the first round I will cry... Ginn's game in the offense is entirely outside the hashmarks, he gets shortarmed over the middle... NOT a good wideout for us
                  I know, I would hate it too, but out of the 1st rounders, I would only puke once if we picked Ginn.

Comment

I dont want to pick ashley lelie again..... But thats just one mans thoughts on Jarrett

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU#1
                      ginn = daunte hall+size+speed+hands...
                      FIXED.....

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU#1
                        I dont want to pick ashley lelie again..... But thats just one mans thoughts on Jarrett
                        I like Lelie I feel he would do good with a consitant deep game QB like Cutler or McNabb.

Comment

No! No no no no no! I do NOT want any 1st round wide recievers unless his name is Calvin Johnson, he weighs 238 pounds, runs a 4.35, has hands like nobodies business, and attended Georgia Tech!

Those are my requirements for a WR in the first round. If he doesn't meet them, I DON'T WANT HIM DRAFTED!

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                            So? We only have like 5 other possession receivers. I can think of a few no. 1/2's that make their living on the outside...

As far as Jarrett...meh. Average value IMO. Not great, not horrible.

Comment

My reaction to a possible Jarrett pick would be dull surprise.

Seriously, I would be OK with it, I wouldn't overreact negatively like a lot of other people on here would, but I agree that there are better options for us. For receivers, if we were to address that early, I actually prefer Meachem over the rest (excluding CJ).

Jarrett would give the Broncos easily the biggest set of receivers in the league, when they already have one of the biggest. I like the pick because I don't see enough talent at WR when I look at the current roster. I like Walker, and I like Marshall's potential, and that's it.
                              Last edited by Navin Johnson_; 04-26-2007, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X