Our Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Draft

With the new additions at the OLB I figure we can stay at 21 pick best DE and trade our second for Kris Jenkins DT, and use our first third on John Wendling S Wyoming Even though I would rather trade up and get Okoye DT Louisville. I just feel this is the most logical way to start our draft given the new linebackers.
    Season ticket holder since 2012

I doubt the LB signing will have much of an impact on Denver's draft. . . if any. One or both of these guys could be camp casualties. BUT. . . I do like your ideas regardless.

Comment

I like it man. Jenkins would be a welcome addition and Wendling can become a great player with some mentoring from Lynch and Ferguson. Nice Call.
      Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoWY
        With the new additions at the OLB I figure we can stay at 21 pick best DE and trade our second for Kris Jenkins DT, and use our first third on John Wendling S Wyoming Even though I would rather trade up and get Okoye DT Louisville. I just feel this is the most logical way to start our draft given the new linebackers.
        Not a bad suggestion...

I prefer trading up for:
        1. Amobe Okoye
        2. Jamaal Anderson
        3. Patrick Willis
        4. Alan Branch

Otherwise draft Anthony Spencer or Michael Griffen at 21...

Comment

according to espn we gave holdman a 2 year 2.7 mill contract with a promise we wouldnt take a LB early i would give you a link but its a rumor central
          Season ticket holder since 2012

Comment

Working...
          X