Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoWY
    replied
    according to espn we gave holdman a 2 year 2.7 mill contract with a promise we wouldnt take a LB early i would give you a link but its a rumor central

Leave a comment:

• DTownNative
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoWY
    With the new additions at the OLB I figure we can stay at 21 pick best DE and trade our second for Kris Jenkins DT, and use our first third on John Wendling S Wyoming Even though I would rather trade up and get Okoye DT Louisville. I just feel this is the most logical way to start our draft given the new linebackers.
    Not a bad suggestion...

I prefer trading up for:
    1. Amobe Okoye
    2. Jamaal Anderson
    3. Patrick Willis
    4. Alan Branch

Otherwise draft Anthony Spencer or Michael Griffen at 21...

Leave a comment:

• SS #38
    replied
    I like it man. Jenkins would be a welcome addition and Wendling can become a great player with some mentoring from Lynch and Ferguson. Nice Call.

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    I doubt the LB signing will have much of an impact on Denver's draft. . . if any. One or both of these guys could be camp casualties. BUT. . . I do like your ideas regardless.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoWY
    started a topic Our Draft

Our Draft

With the new additions at the OLB I figure we can stay at 21 pick best DE and trade our second for Kris Jenkins DT, and use our first third on John Wendling S Wyoming Even though I would rather trade up and get Okoye DT Louisville. I just feel this is the most logical way to start our draft given the new linebackers.
Working...
X