whats wrong with carriker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats wrong with carriker

I was just wondering,I dont know too much about this kid.

He seems to be ranked pretty high.
    sigpic

Nothing, he is a stud.

Comment

then how come everyone on here keeps saying carriker=erriker
      sigpic

Comment

He's a stud, but some people here think he doesn't fit Bates' speed DE pass rushers and big DT system

Comment

While Carriker doesn't fit Bates's scheme, I don't think that's really a problem. The guy can produce. I seem to remember another big DE who had an impact here.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4123
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

I would rather have Amobi,but the fact that he is so young means it might take a couple of years for him to make an impact. i guess it all depends on jay to win us ball games anyway.

What would be really sweat is if we somehow got joe thomas. OL needs major improvement(the reason we didnt make the playoffs last year)
            sigpic

Comment

ERRORIKER.

Comment

I was watching NFL network and they have Carriker ranked higher than Okoye and Anderson
                "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                  ERRORIKER.
                  pretty colors.

and about trevor, that was a different scheme, apples to oranges. i'm sure carriker would be effective, but look what bates did with taylor and KGB... what more can you ask, and why not go with what works?

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                    pretty colors.

and about trevor, that was a different scheme, apples to oranges. i'm sure carriker would be effective, but look what bates did with taylor and KGB... what more can you ask, and why not go with what works?
                    I still don't think that if the Broncos were to draft Moss, he would turn out to be the next Jason Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDs.d.
                      I was just wondering,I dont know too much about this kid.

He seems to be ranked pretty high.

Does anyone remember Denver's last first round pick out of Nebraska? You know how people talk about "You can plug anyone in behind that Denver O-Line and they'll put together a 1000 yard season." Well, the same can generally be said about D-Linemen out of Nebraska. Now, I know there are a handful of exceptions, Winstrom & Vandenbosch, but for the most part, they all seem to fizzle pretty quick.

The Blackshirt Defense does not translate to the pro game.

Ok, so I hate Nebraska.

Comment

Adam Carriker eats babies.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Dude's white, and has a funny name.

...and yes, I'm kidding.....

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                            Dude's white, and has a funny name.

...and yes, I'm kidding.....

So was Don Imus, but he still got crucified.

Comment

nothings wrong with carriker. its just that a few guys have a crafty little idea that a safety or linebacker is a bigger need.

the best ALL AROUND DE is carriker. he is the closest thing to a non bust compared to the other guys. at this point i dont think sf is going to pick him because they are high on willis. i keep saying that its possbile for carriker to fall to 21.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X