whats wrong with carriker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wigglesworth
    Great art... where's the support for your opinion. Did this guy sleep with your wife or something? Seems like an irrational dislike for someone who is just a draft prospect.
    If the Broncos get him the fans can call him "THE TERRORIKER"!!!!
    i know...........its still early on the west coast ok.....................

Comment

Originally posted by wyohunter23
      After his pro day he jumped up. If you look at his 10 yard speed he is as fast as any of the 50 pound lighter guys. To me 300 pounds and quick as a cat I want it on my side not against 10 yards away from Cutler.

I'm not in the "Draft Carriker!!!" camp, and he's not who I would pick...but I'm not in charge, and I wouldn't be angry at the pick. In the end, if he's drafted and has talent, there would be a way to use that talent.

Okoye could be there if Denver moves up, Branch may be slipping (although he has his fair share of red flags right now), Staley could be the long-term LT solution, Spencer and Moss are both VERY intriguing...there are just too many ways Denver could go, and many of them would make me happy.

But I'll be in Cancun with unlimited drinks tomorrow, so my happiness is probably independent of the draft.
      "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado1

Ouch. That was painful.
        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado1

i like that, i think im gonna use it officially.

thnx!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wigglesworth
            Great art... where's the support for your opinion. Did this guy sleep with your wife or something? Seems like an irrational dislike for someone who is just a draft prospect.
            I've stated time and time again why I do not like Carriker. People can bring up his impressive workout numbers, but when you watch him play - in comparison to guys like Anderson, Moss, Spencer - his first step is very slow, where the others is fast and right on which allows them to make their finesse moves quicker; rather than Carriker, who just tries to throw people out of the way by using his strength.

Comment

6'6"

300lbs

bench=440

i dont get how we can go wrong with him. the guy is a monster. i would like to have a speedy guy but i dont mind someone who can just push people over and make a play on offtackle runs.

Comment

Working...
              X